Downloads

acatalina

Cathlete
I would like to buy the downloads for cycle max and a few i can use at the gym. Can they be downloaded to an ipad? I have an android phone not iphone. I have the DVD's but i could plug into the ipad with the download.

I would like to buy the downloads for cycle max and a few i can use at the gym. Can they be downloaded to an ipad? I have an android phone not iphone. I have the DVD's but i could plug into the ipad with the download.

I have an I phone so I am not sure what software you use to upload music or videos to your android. Both the iPad or your phone will work to play videos at the gym. I take my phone and use it for cathes sts. Love it!! It's like having a personal trainer in my ear. You have to download to a computer first then upload to your phone.

Thanks

I will down load it to my ipad. It would be nice to download to my phone. I am an android lover. Not crazy about the iphone. Maybe they will chime in when they have time. Are they in MP3 format? If so i may be able to on my phone.

Playing Cathe downloads

MP3 are only for audio files. All of our workout downloads are m4v files. You can play them on Ipad, iphone or an Adroid phone, but you first have to download to a computer and then transfer to you device. We have complete tutorials on our cathedownloads.com website.

iPad!

Anne, the workouts look amazing on an iPad. (I have the first generation even) The colors are so crisp and it's so easy to do. I use my iPad when I get the DL's before the DVD's! It's great!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.