Download link for XTrain

Georjann

Cathlete
This is my first time to pre order anything and I have the order receipt with the order number for the downloads but I haven't received the download link. I didn't know if I'm supposed to have it now or will it be emailed on the shipping date?

You would get the link once the DVD's are ready to ship, that is how it has worked with past pre-orders.

No worries you are good to go for now.

Hope that helps :)

XTRAIN Downloads

The download link for the pre-sale XTRAIN downloads will be provided on our website once the DVDs begin shipping. You should have received an email with coupon code you will need along with the download link to claim your downloads once they're available.

The only email I have is the order confirmation of the 9 downloads (ordered ride separate) with the order number. Nancy was helping me at the time but never received the code. I've looked back at all my emails from shopcathe and download receipts but nothing from Xtrain

Coupon Code??

the only email I got was a copy of my order. I didn't get a coupon code email either.

I never got the code from Bob. I'll give it till Monday then email him to let him know. I searched and searched again to make sure I didnt over look anything and no email for the download just my order receipt from August.

I have an email with the invoice but I don't recall receiving one with a coupon code. Maybe it goes out just when they're ready to ship??

This is the 1st time I've participated in the downloads so it's all new to me too!

My coupon code arrived at the same time I got my order receipt email, in a separate email, same as with previous preorders. Email subject was "Your Cathe Pre-Sale Download Coupon".

I save them in a place of honor until I pull down the downloads :cool:.

Last edited:
I have looked in spam, trash, and emails back to August 16 when I preordered. I know I would've flagged or starred that email and print out and guarded it with my life If I had it. I still haven't heard from Bob or Nancy since I emailed again on Monday.

I'm rechecking again and I'm getting worried now that I won't be able to download Xtrain. All of my emails from Cathe (newsletters, shop Cathe,....) are all marked important in my inbox so that I'll get them first before any other email and it gets my attention too. Im wondering if it processed as a DVD order instead. My invoice is like a DVD purchase with free shipping... But the description says 9 downloads (ordered Ride on DVD separately). I still haven't heard from Nancy or Bob regarding the coupon code.

I didn't get the email, too. Only the order confirmation. Wrote an email to the support, I hope they answer quick. :(

Juliane said:
I didn't get the email, too. Only the order confirmation. Wrote an email to the support, I hope they answer quick. :(

I got a response back from Nancy and she said they're working on it and give it time. I got something like a "test" email saying my downloads had been shipped (which is funny!). Nancy or Bob said if they can't fix it they would send the download link.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.