Doing P90X3, missing Cathe

nsaeolian

Cathlete
I am 2/3 through P90X3 and am missing Cathe and the crew. I can't wait to get back to Cathe. Her femininity, grace and professionalism are the best and the crew are all so amazing. I have only lost 1 1/4 inches so far with these DVDs and I have been working hard. I will finish it out but it'll be good to get back to Cathe. I think I might give STS a go, now that I've shown I can stick to a 90 day rotation. I'll just have to allow for more time to work out.

I am in P90X3 Week 11 and STS M3 Week 3!I am doing the Classic rotation. I lost over 10 pounds! I love combining both series. After P90X3 I will do the Lean rotation, I will add the GS's for the next 4 weeks.

I really like P90X3, because of the awesome amount of work you can accomplish in 30 minutes. I am not sure I could do a whole 90 day rotation though. I would also miss Cathe too much. I got P90X3 mostly to have a variety of shorter workouts that I could combine with other activities (esp in the summer).

I think the idea of mixing Tony and Cathe in a regular rotation is great!

I got P90X3 to prepare for Cathe's new series. I really like P90X3. I'm only on week 4, but plan to finish the rotation while adding in some of Cathe's new series once I get my shipment. I can't wait!!!!. I hope she develops a rotation. I'm turning 50 :( in a few months and have found that I really need to exercise to ward off the aches, pains and stiffness that I've been feeling.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.