Does Lower Intensity Step and Higher Intensity Step have complex choreography?

bluediamond

Cathlete
Does Lower Intensity Step and Higher Intensity Step have complex choreography?

Hi Cathe,

I hope you can answer my Qs (I still haven't preordered because I'm anxious about the level of complexity of the cardio workouts):

1. Does Lower Intensity Step and Higher Intensity Step have complex choreography? Complex choreography for me would be lots of spins, turns and moves with your back facing the TV

2. Is each cardio workout a full 30 minutes of cardio (excluding warm-up and cool-down?). Or is it like 20 minutes of full cardio with 5 minutes warm-up and 5 minutes coo-down to make 30 minutes?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Blue Diamond! It is too soon to give you the exact breakdown times just yet. This info is 100 percent accurate once editing is complete. For now I can tell you that I made it a point to make the warm ups full step warm ups that transition right into the cardio. There is not much difference in the warm up vs the step cardio other then they offer a slight stretch at the end of them. The cooldowns are brief as they are designed to allow you to continue on with the program.

Thank you for defining what complex is considered to you. If spins and turns are considered complex to you then yes, under those terms, both step routines will be quite complex to you. We do have brief portions in both step programs where your back is turned to the TV as well.

I hope this info gives you enough insight as to whether this is something you will or will not want to pre-order. If not, you might want to wait until we have finished editing or are further along in our promotions to give you a better idea :)

I turn my step sideways toward the tv to learn the "back facing the tv" stuff - don't know if that might help anyone else.
--Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.