Does anyone use Kinetic Flix for DVD rentals

lsearlv

Why rent and not buy at those prices?

I"m having a hard time understanding the attractiveness of their model. at $15 for a one tape rental, why not just buy it?

tralaiven

Cathlete
I"m having a hard time understanding the attractiveness of their model. at $15 for a one tape rental, why not just buy it?
This is not for one DVD, but renting one at a time...generally, you should be able to rent probably 8 to 10 DVDs a month with that price....they send you one and when you are done you send it back and then they send you the next one in your queue.

janp

Kinetic Flix

I used Kinetic for about a year, but I am not working right now and had to cut back on extras. I loved it. Kinetic gave me a chance to try dvds and see if I liked them rather than spending money just to find out I didn't care for the workout. The ladies that own Kinetic are really nice, also and anytime there was something I wanted to try and they didn't have it they purchased it. One thing negative, I think they are located out west and I am on the east coast to it took a few days for me to get my dvds. Didn't mention I'm a long time lurker but couldn't resist giving a thumbs up for Kinetic.

toomuchjoy

Cathlete
I've heard that turn around time is pretty slow. In a month, you'd probably only get to try 2-3 workouts tops.

It's a good idea though....honestly I wish there was someone nearby to me that I could exchange DVDs with.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.