DO YOU HAVE 10-10-10, WHAT DO YOU THINK

D

debra123

I just received mine today, I couldn't pass up the buy for 15.00, I have been buying dvd's lately, but for now this will be great, I settled for VHS until I order the CTX dvd.

It looks like it has a little kickboxing, which I love and triceps, ect. I can't wait to try it out, I feel like it is Christmas.

have a good day all.

Debra:) :7 :)

Hi Joanne, I will that is my next big purchase, I think I will order in a few weeks. I do have to other vhs kickbox, and all step, but need the others. I love dvd's so much more, but I had to wait for a little more cash to come in.

I can't wait to watch it tonight woo----hoooo, oh I think if I really like this tape I will just go a head and order the dvd, LOL, IT IS ONLY MONEY WHICH I NEED MORE OF.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

DEBRA:) ;)

UGH HAVE TO GET BACK TO WORK

THANKS FOR RESPONDING SMILES

This is my favorite tape in the CTX series. It's so much fun to do! But I only do the cardio portion and on occasion do CTX upperbody. Have lots of fun with this one!

Beth

I just did the cardio portion only today, followed by PUB.

It is fun, and it is maybe the toughest of the CTX cardios. I like it, and use it pretty often.

Another thumbs up for the 10 10 10 video from me. It's incredibly energizing, tough, great music at the start there, good mix of intervals and steady state cardio, and great choreography. Love it. It works well before some weight training. or doubled up back to back with another of the CTX cardios for an awesome hour's cardio!

Enjoy,

Clare

you ladies did it to me now it is only 7:p.m., I told my husband I am going to go lay down and view my 10-10 tape, he just doesn't understand THE LOVE OF CATHE. I am ohysced now, i will be doing that one TOMORROW FOR SURE.

I THINK I NEED THE DVD, GOTTA HAVE IT, I MUST HAVE IT. I HAVE HEARD SO MANY DIFFERENT FUN WAYS TO PROGRAM THE DVD WITH THE CTX SERIES.

THANKS EVERYONE, I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW TOMORROW AFTER I TRY IT OUT.
MY BIRTHDAY IS IN JULY, I COULD JUST GIVE MYSELF AN EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT RIGHT?.

TALK TO YOU ALL TOMORROW, I LOVE CATHE WOOO---HOOO CAN YOU TELL I AM EXCITED.

DEBRA:) :7

Good morning ladies, I just finished 10-10-10, what a great fun work out. I just need to decide if I really need the DVD or not.

The other 2 I have are kick box and All Step.

Joanne, Clare, Beth, and Mogambo do you like the other 3 ctx tapes as well as the 3 I already have?. Thank you all and thanks for your responses.

Debra:) :7

Hi Debra,
Yes, I love the other 3 ctx workouts. I first had ctx on tape and now that I have it on dvd I love it even more. You can play around with it so much more and combine workouts. And you in for a real surprise with Leaner Legs.

Joanne

Thanks Joanne, I didn't realize it had leaner (meaner legs on it), h'mm I better look again.

Thanks for your suggestions, I am really tempted now.

Take care and have a great day. I need to shower and get to work.

I will check it out again tonight.

Debra:D :)

jOANNE, HAVE YOU EVER DONE A ROTATION JUST DOING THE CTX SERIES?.

I THINK i AM GOING TO GO AHEAD AND ORDER IT, THE CTX DVD THAT IS.

I HAVE THE FIRST 2 DVD'S IN BODY BLAST , I WASN'T SURE ABOUT THE SUPERSET DVD, DO YOU HAVE IT AND LIKE IT?.ANDI HAVE THE FIRST 3 DVD'S IN THE INTENSITY SERIES TOO, I LOVE THEM ALL.I HAVE CARDIO AND WEIGHTS, ME, IMAX2 AND MANY MANY STEP TAPES. I ALSO LOVE MIS FOR STRENGTH.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING CATHE?. I WOULD LIKE TO EMAIL YOU SOMETIME WITH SOME QUESTIONS IF YOU DON'T MIND. I AM OFF TO BED GOOD NIGHT.I HAVE TO GET READY FOR DR. PHIL, I LOVE THAT GUY, MY HUSBAND DOESN'T TO BAD HE IS JUST JEALOUS, lol.

Have a good evening

thanks for helping me spend my money on something that will kick my butt in shape. Do you like body blast, intensity series or ctx for good weight, fat loss. i think her step tapes are helping with that as well. I love step blast and imax2 , rythmic step, power max are a few fav. step tapes. i just love them all cardio kicks, kp&c kickbox all so great.

thanks debra:7 :)

Hi Joanne and others,

WELL I TOOK THE PLUNGE, I JUST ORDERED THE CTX DVD. I was looking at some rotations on the video fanatics board and seen several, I was thinking about trying one with just those tapes. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the advice, the dvd looks great.

Have a great day.

Debra:) :7

10-10-10 is so fun! I do this one on weekday mornings when I want to get in some cardio but don't have a lot of time. I usually skip the weight workout due to time constraints, which doesn't bother me since I tend to do weight workouts on separate days. The CTX Series is great overall - a definite must have.

Julie

Thanks jULIE, I AM ANXIOUS TO GET IT. I AM HOPING TO DO SOME KIND OF ROTATION WITH THEM, THERE ARE QUITE A FEW ROTATIONS USING THE CTX, I JUST NEED TO TAKE A GOOD LOOK.

HAVE A GREAT DAY

DEBRA:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.