DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE! Weds 9/23

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Morning to you all!

I have been awake most of th night again. Just not sleeping!

Today I will be meeting with my Mom and Sis so I might not get back until later this afternoon.

I just wanted to wish you all a great workout, clean eating and awesome day!

My goal for today:
Drink more water
Do an upper body workout followed by a run and abs

Take care
BBL
Heidi

Last nights workout was 4DS Kickbox minus the abs. Tonight will be 4DS HIS + the kickbox abs. My lower body is sore. Last night I had to put some muscle cream on my calves.

Two more days of work this week - can't wait until they are over! Take care everyone and great job with the workouts!

Hi Ladies,

Today is my first day to a new me. I know I can do it with your help and support. My plan for today is Basic Step and a 30 min. walk.

Heidi: Thank you for your suggests. I need to do some more investigation on those dvds. Have a great day.

Hello Karen: Have a great workout and day.

Allee

Good Morning girls

Welcome Allee...Heidi gave you some great advice yesterday! What has worked for my fitness/weightloss journey is keeping a food diary and writting down everything that goes in my mouth! really keeps me accountable. I plan my meals in the morning and stick to it throughout the day. Let us know if you have anymore questions! Have fun with basic step...its a goodie!

Hey Sherry..i must have missed your first post here! Welcome back:) Glad to see you still doing p90x...im still doing some of the X workouts...but ive returned to Cathe for my weight work. I quit going to MFP too., no reason,just decided to keep it simple and log my food at home on a notebook. Its easier for me:eek: Have a great workout today...

Karen-Awesome workouts girl..sorry to hear you calve is giving you problems. i hope its better this morning.

Belinda-How is your back today? Hows the cleaning and fixing coming along?

Todays workout is a upperbody(not sure which one yet) and i may do some kickbox...i will bbl

Workouts done! Did Cardio Kicks first thing this a.m. - was totally low impact - I had absolutely no bounce in my legs, but it did loosen them up. After getting everyone out the door as well as stopping by the grocery store, I did P90X Shoulders and Arms, and even did the abs!

Heidi - Enjoy your lunch with your mom and sis. how far are your running these days?

Karen - 4DS Kickbox is one of my favorites, but then again, I like all of Cathe's kickbox routines. I know what you mean about sore muscles!

Allee - Cathe's beginner rotation is the perfect place to start. I also recommend all of Heidi's video suggestions - Gym Styles also being among my favorites.

Amelia - Yes, I'm back here. I like people here on the Cathe boards, and all of you have helped to keep me motivated. I've just started P90X (once again) this week. I hurt my elbow so I had to stop. I plan to finish it this time so I can start STS at the first of the year.

Belinda - Hope your back is ok and the cleaning is coming along alright.

Hope you all enjoy your day.

Hello,

Just finished my workout for upper only. It is very humid today so I am skipping my cardio. I just don't have it in me anyway. ;)
Mine :)
PS:Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps Cathe's 23-Sep
Warm up Y Y
Decline Push-ups 2 x 12 Reps Toes 1/2-1/2
Bench press warm up 1x16 BB 35 25
Bench press 2x10 BB 50 35
Incline bench press 2x10 BB 50 35
Incline chest press 1x10 DB 2x12 2x10
Incline chest fly 1x10 DB 2x10 2x8
Superset (press/fly) 1x10 DB 2x10 2x8
Arnold press 3x10 DB 2x10 2x8
Seated clean/press 2x10 DB 2x8/5 2x5
Standing laterals 2x10 DB 2x10/8 2x5/8
Reverse fly 2x10 DB 2x5 2x5
Seated laterals 1x16 DB 2x5 2x5
Close grip press 12/10/8 DB 2x10 2x8
Db french press 2x10 DB 2x8 2x5/8
Cross body extensions 2x10 DB 1x8 1x8
Db french press 1x12 DB 2x8 2x8
Dips 20/24 BB 35 25
Stretch Y

For the bench press this is the most weight I have ever used for this exercise. I found it tough in the last set.

Karen: Have a great workout this evening!

Allee: How did your workout go?

Amelia: What workout did you decide on ? How is the flooding situation?

Sherry: Nice cardio this morning! Even if it was at the low impact level. ;) These workouts burn a lot of calories!
I am running between 3-5 miles at a time. Usually weds is my long run day. Because of my lack of sleep lately I am just too exhausted. I do plan on getting to bed early and go for a long run tomorrow.
I have had a lousy summer for injuries. Sprained ankle and then ended up really sick from the effects of Lyme Disease. It has taken me most of the summer to get back into running again. So now I am being super careful were I take my runs so as not to injure my ankle again.
How about you? Are you still running or doing any races?

Hello to Belinda: I hope all is going well with the house repairs. Thinking of you and your family.

Ok..better get moving again.
BBL
Heidi

Hmm so much for trying to copy and paste the workout card. The second set of numbers are mine for the weights used. ;)

Heidi

Hi,

Thank ladies. My first basic step didn't go too well. That's okay. I'm learning. It was so hard trying not to laugh at myself. I was stepping everywhere. Just more practice, practice, practice.....

Everyone did so great today. Have a great evening.

Allee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.