Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

Disney Reflections

Discussion in 'Disney World, Orlando, FL - July-1-11 thru July-4-' started by AYLE09, Jul 2, 2011.

1. AYLE09 Cathlete

Hi Cathletes,
    I'm opening up this thread for all of the Disney Roadtrippers to share their thoughts and excitement about what's going on here in Orlando! I also open it to all of you to ask anything you want to know about the trip! :)

Let's start with one of our newest workout friends... The Dixie cups! I'll post a few pictures of the moves we used them for. Now (per pictures) I didn't work out in denim and didn't workout barefoot... But we wanted to give you all a tiny taste... Teeheehee! The jeans made it a bit harder to have perfect form, but you will get the idea. I'm Not gonna give any instruction- I'll leave that to Cathe ;) but basically- the cups were used for front and side lunges. While lunging the cups were placed down and on the next lunge picked up! It was fabulous! And- my hams and glutes are in agreement! A+ to Cathe!!

Attached Files:

2. dreamyjeanie Cathlete

Thanks for sharing. I was wondering what the Dixie cups would be used for. From the pics I've seen so far it looks like everyone is having an awesome time (as expected).

Jean