Disk 19 issues

mgm1

Cathlete
I was just previewing disk 19 and noticed 2 issues.
Standing lateral raise on the workout card has 3 sets (12 reps, 10 reps and last set to failure) in the actual workout Cathe does not do the 3rd set to failure, its 8 rep set.

Seated front press - these are supposed to go up in 5% increments, yet my workout card lists the same weights for all the sets.

Not SNM or Cathe, just an STSer that noticed the same on a couple of exercises. Sometimes my 5% increase in weight is not enough to boost it up an entire pound. If you do the math yourself, should the weight increase.

Not SNM or Cathe, just an STSer that noticed the same on a couple of exercises. Sometimes my 5% increase in weight is not enough to boost it up an entire pound. If you do the math yourself, should the weight increase.
Thanks, I just did this workout and figured out the same thing, the increase was .5 lb which is too small for the WM to show, I just added the weighted gloves and this solved the problem.

I was just previewing disk 19 and noticed 2 issues.
Standing lateral raise on the workout card has 3 sets (12 reps, 10 reps and last set to failure) in the actual workout Cathe does not do the 3rd set to failure, its 8 rep set.

Seated front press - these are supposed to go up in 5% increments, yet my workout card lists the same weights for all the sets.

We've now changed reps from TF to 8, thanks for letting us know.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.