Dip bars

aqua girl

Cathlete
I saw a similar question on Facebook, so just curious, with the exception of the tricep dips & inverted
rows, are there any other exercises that would be different & ”new” with the use of the new bars. To me, Pull-ups & Chin-ups wouldn’t be in that category, cause you basically are doing the same move whether you are on the one bar or the bar on the Tower. Just trying to make up my mind on these before the 20% is off. Thanks.

Me too :( which is why I'm curious. With shoulder presses, I almost always modify to parallel grip. I don't know why one grip is easier on the joint than another, but if Cathe says it is, I take her word for it. Guess I could research it on the blog or internet....

I just bought the bars after watching Jenn's (sp) video on how to assemble and break down them when not in use. I now have everything I need for the STS 2.0 Now my motivation is back. I took a too long break and hopefully my muscle memory will kick in after a month or so.

I got the new bars, and I've used them for bar workouts and also for pull ups and chin ups. I have small hands, and it is so much easier for me to grip the bars than the Fit Tower which is quite a bit bigger around. I have the original fit tower and for barre workouts, they are a lot more stable as the fit tower has some wobble to it.

I had the first “Turbo” tower and it had a lot of wobble….I have 2 of the 2nd FitTowers and it or both of them do not wobble at all….. I am still on the fence about the bars….

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.