Did you get an e-mail confirmation?

WantFit

Cathlete
Hi, Everyone,

I still did not get my pre sale STS cardio. I ordered very early. I did not receive any e-mail like before saying that my package was shipped. For those who posted here saying that they expected to receive package on xxx. How did you find out the date? I am anxious.

Thanks

Do you remember is you selected UPS or USPS? I don't believe you will get a confirmation shipping e-mail for USPS.

liann is correct we got no confirmation if we used USPS and there are hold ups in some areas. i also ordered early and others further away and ordered later have gotten theirs but they are also not under snow. our mail may have been held up b/c of the snow. i keep calling the PO to check b/c the mailman cannot make it down our unplowed street so we are going up there to pick up mail.

kassia

I ordered early as well and did get an e-mail confirmation and should be delivered today. I'm sure weather may be playing a big factor in the delivery times.

Thank you ladies. Your replies made me feel a little bit better. We are snowing here in Chicago today. I hope I can get it before Christmas.

It's just seeing people talking about it, and I did not get anything. It made me anxious. Before, I would receive e-mail from cathe.com saying that my package has been shipped, etc. But this time I had got no e-mail at all. I ordered so early (one day after it announced?), I forgot what kind of method of shipment I chose.

Thank you again.

I ordered mine early but have not received an email confirmation. I think I chose USPS. I haven't picked up my mail yet today so hopefully it will be there today or tomorrow.

Update: I just got home and my package was waiting for me!!

Last edited:
I pre-ordered and received mine today USPS, no shipping notice beforehand. So excited to do MMA boxing tonight!

I pre-ordered (#539), requested USPS, did not receive a shipping notification and my DVDs arrived this morning. I'm in Minnesota.

I hope you get yours soon!

I'm assuming I selected USPS, because I haven't received an email confirm (at least not from SNM. I DID receive and email confirm from Mary at Totalfitnessdvds for an order I placed with her using USPS as the delivery choice.).

I'm in Illinois, so if I don't get mine tomorrow, I'll start to worry, since other people who ordered after I did and who live in the Midwest have gotten theirs.

Good news, ladies. When I got home, I got my package. Kathryn, did you get yours today? I hope those of you will get it soon.

Hey everyone:
I still have not received my dvds. I was preorder #46! I live in Florida so snow is not an issue here.

I definately have dvd-envy. I am so disappointed :(

I must have selected the postal option, but come on, why are mine not here yet? :confused:

Should I be worried?

Debbie Russo

Hey everyone:
I still have not received my dvds. I was preorder #46! I live in Florida so snow is not an issue here.

I definately have dvd-envy. I am so disappointed :(

I must have selected the postal option, but come on, why are mine not here yet? :confused:

Should I be worried?

Debbie Russo

hi debbie from talking with my mailman i think you should see what your options are about reporting,not saying panic yet but be somewhat conerned. he said if mine was shipped friday evening the latest it should have been here today the latest. he told although there were delays with snow the processing offices weren't slowed down to much it was more delivery. i am giving until saturday then i am emailing SNM(that would be officially 7 days since shipment IIRC) b/c i also ordered early(not as low of a # as you) but early enough to get it by now.

kassia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.