Did Step Moves 99.9% Perfectly

I have to give myself a pat on the back!! I did Step Moves 99.9% Perfectly!! I did Combo 1, and the Combo 2 right! Combo 2 was my dragon and today I conquered it!! It took me 2 years, but I did!!!! I can’t believe it!!! I got all the steps in the right place and it came together!!! Now, Combo 3!!! I just missed, one step, but I got all of the rest right!! But, Combo 2 was the worst and I conquered it!! It proves if you keep practicing you will get it!!! Even if it is 2 years!! I will take it!! Jen Den

Attachments

• ABDF58A5-89CA-4005-8415-0235C026C358.jpeg
    ABDF58A5-89CA-4005-8415-0235C026C358.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 3
I have to give myself a pat on the back!! I did Step Moves 99.9% Perfectly!! I did Combo 1, and the Combo 2 right! Combo 2 was my dragon and today I conquered it!! It took me 2 years, but I did!!!! I can’t believe it!!! I got all the steps in the right place and it came together!!! Now, Combo 3!!! I just missed, one step, but I got all of the rest right!! But, Combo 2 was the worst and I conquered it!! It proves if you keep practicing you will get it!!! Even if it is 2 years!! I will take it!! Jen Den

YAY! So proud of you jennifer319_2-13! You have inspired and motivate me!!;)

I had to giggle when I saw this, I, too, have been working on Step Moves....again!
I was coming to post a little modification I figured out in I believe combo 2.
There is a hamstring front & back, then a step pivot which goes into straddle ball
Changes, then chacha on the corner and a diagonal basic. It's the straddle ball
Changes...I can do them, but it's so awkward feeling to me for some reason or
The other....so I figured out after you do the step pivot turn, I can do 2 straddle up
& downs and be on the correct foot to do the chacha on the corner and the
Diagonal basic. Yay...

I had to giggle when I saw this, I, too, have been working on Step Moves....again!
I was coming to post a little modification I figured out in I believe combo 2.
There is a hamstring front & back, then a step pivot which goes into straddle ball
Changes, then chacha on the corner and a diagonal basic. It's the straddle ball
Changes...I can do them, but it's so awkward feeling to me for some reason or
The other....so I figured out after you do the step pivot turn, I can do 2 straddle up
& downs and be on the correct foot to do the chacha on the corner and the
Diagonal basic. Yay...
It wasn’t the the second half of Combo 2 that was causing me problems, but the first.

When you are doing the bow and arrow arms then you go over the step. After that, you have to place your right foot on the step and you left foot on the ground. Then the right foot goes on the step as a knee left (or jumping knee lift) and then you do a sweeping turn and then you turn your body back into the step, do you can skip on to it. What I did that was causing me problems was I would go over the step and I would place my right foot on the side of the step facing the tv. When you put your right foot placing the tv first, you miss up the whole move. You have to put you right foot on the step, not on the side of step.

Step Moves doesn’t have any Step Blasts, but it is challenging. When I first saw it I was like, this was going to be easy and then I was like, I was so wrong, but it is my go to when I want to do a basic Step routine! Jen Den

This reminds me of another video of Cathe’s I used to do:
When you are doing the bow and arrow arms then you go over the step. After that, you have to place your right foot on the step and you left foot on the ground. Then the right foot goes on the step as a knee left (or jumping knee lift) and then you do a sweeping turn and then you turn your body back into the step, do you can skip on to it. What I did that was causing me problems was I would go over the step and I would place my right foot on the side of the step facing the tv. When you put your right foot placing the tv first, you miss up the whole move. You have to put you right foot on the step, not on the side of step.

I wanna’ say it was IMAX2 (but I could totally be making that up). There were flying angels and crazy stuff like that in it, whatever it was. I must have rewound that DANG THING 15 times. But once I got it? Ohmygosh — so thrilled, so happy, so much fun!

Congratulations, OP! I know this feeling very well!

Yea! IMAX 2 the flying angels sometimes make fly off the step!

Did Step Moves today!!! It is in the STS Shock Month 2. Today is Friday, which is Day 40. Combo 1 was great! The dreaded Combo 2 was awesome! I finally got Combo 2 now! I did the right footing on the bow and arrow arms! I did Combo 2 Perfectly! Combo3 is great! I don’t count the warm up. The L Step in Warm up was shaky, but I give myself an A. And I was jumping the the power 7 and the power 3.

So happy I finally did get it! Took me two years, but I am now confident, I got it!

Thanks Everyone!

Jen Den

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.