Did my VERY 1ST STS workout this morning! YAY

jewels918

Cathlete
I'm very excited, but also very bummed at the same time.. I can barely do a standard push-up, nevermind the bootcamp push-up or a staggered push-up.. :eek: Hopefully, I will build up to it!

I'm very excited, but also very bummed at the same time.. I can barely do a standard push-up, nevermind the bootcamp push-up or a staggered push-up.. :eek: Hopefully, I will build up to it!

Congrats on starting STS! I'm REALLY hoping I get it for Mother's Day (fingers crossed!!) I'm sure you will love it.

Don't worry about the push ups, just keep working at them...you will be amazed at how you will gain strength and be able to do them before long. When I first started I would do as many on my toes as I could eek out, even if I could only do one before moving to my knees.

I'm still doing them on my knees as well. I was able to do a couple of traditional push ups last week. Couldn't believe it.

Oh yeah- the push-ups!! The endless push-ups. I still do a majority of them on my knees. Otherwise, I find that I can do straight-leg push-ups by putting my hands on my fireplace harth to do them. so, kind of an elevated push-up

Like the others say, you'll get there!!

Thanks for the motivation to get back into the STS game!!

Pam

Linda, have fun with STS:D It's an awesome program, you gonna love it! Don't worry doing the push ups on your knees, eventully you will do them on your toes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.