Did anyone else get KCM's Shape Up yet?

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hi,

I got my "Shape Up" dvd in the mail today, YAY!! I haven't done any of the workouts or premixes yet but I did preview them. I have to say they look awesome and I really like the premixes offered on it. Also the premix menu shows how long the premix is too, but I think she did that already. Anyways, I just wanted to say this does look awesome and I am very glad I got this one. Trim Down is awesome and so is this one but its different because it is her tabata workout and both workouts are great. The first workout is Tabata with a bit of a weight circuit. Workout #2 is definitely more Tabata emphasis with a little compound weight work with some great combinations that are fresh and different. I adore the premixes offered on this one. Its a keeper just like Trim Down and all her other 30MTF workouts. I hope if anyone has done any of the workouts that they will share what they think.;)

Hugs;)

Nora

I got both but haven't previewed and won't get to do them until Xmas holidays. I'm in the last three weeks of the semester and dying! Need to focus on work: fun comes later! But I'm glad to hear these are on point. I look forward to reading your reviews here, yes?

Clare

I got it yesterday and plan on doing the first workout this morning. I will come back later and let you know how it was!

I just finished workout #1...Loved it!! My style of Tabata! I hope workout #2 is just as much fun. :) The time just flew by. I think it's because she does weights in between the Tabata stuff and it makes it doable for me. Also very easy to modify for those that don't want to jump...I have to say Kelly has outdone herself with these last 2 DVD's!

I really want Shape Up.
I completed the whole of Trim Down on Saturday and loved it! Gotta say I am very achy in the legs, lots of squats and lunges!!!!:D (but in a good way) Love the boxing parts.

I did the premix that combines both workouts and thought it was good. I am a sweaty mess! I also love Trim Down. I think I'm going to do the following rotation:

Monday: Shape Up (upper body/tabata training)
Tuesday: Trim Down (lower body/kickboxing)
Wednesday: Walk
Thursday: Shape Up
Friday: Trim Down
Saturday: Walk

:)

Denise

Hi all!

I did KCM's newest workout today, Shape Up workout#1 and it was amazing, love it! I'm so glad I got this one. It truly felt like an advanced cardio in keeping with Tabata but Kelly put her own personal stamp on it with breaking up rounds of cardio with toning with #8 and #10 db work and uses a bench. Not to worry the step does not have complicated choreography. Kelly does an athletic style and there is no choreography to remember. Its simple and simply effective Tabata style cardio. I did workout #1 today and it was really fun and exhilarating. I definitely got a fantastic workout and it does go by so quickly. You can easily modify to accommodate those who prefer low impact, just don't jump, step up instead and step back no biggie. If you don't have a step just step back and forward as though you have a step duplicating the moves the same just minus the step. This workout is for everyone and its fun, and good for you too! The time flys by and you've had a fantastic workout in 32 minutes, its so worth it and fun. I'm glad I got this workout and so glad I tried it. I can't wait to explore workout #2 or the premixes as well. This is a must have workout for fans of KCM, its all good. I just thought I should share my thoughts on this now that I have done one of the workouts offered on it. I recommend this one highly, get it, do it, and enjoy!:)

Hugs,

Nora

I tried Shape up this morning. I did the combined workout premix and loved it! Kelly looks stunning and her workouts just keep getting better and better!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.