DHC Skincare

mesilla67

Has anyone ever tried any of the DHC skincare products? I just turned 40 and am looking for some new skincare products, but am not sure where to turn. Any ideas?

I love the velvet skin coat, and wanted to try the a-arbutin skin brightener (I think that's what it's called), but alas, the products cost too $$$.

But, I do recommend the Velvet Skin Coat, FWIW.

SUsan L.G.

I use DHC and love it!
A must have is the Velvet skin!

I also use Q10 lotion and olive soap bar. Also deep cleansing oil. It rocks!
I usually just buy the toner that is on sale (if you go to there website, there are usually monthly specials).

The shampoo is really good too.

I've been using it for a few years now and love it :)

Definately give it a try.
Alicia

Love this company! Products I use include Deep Cleansing Oil,Olive Virgin Oil, Renewing AHA and the Protein Gel. Their Velvet Skin and foundations are great. I have the cream and liquid and love both. The liquid gives as great of coverage as the cream only a lighter feel.

The companies customer service is excellent. I would compare them to LL Bean. They know the products and ship very quickly. I usually get my package in 2-3 days. My primary skin care though is Principal Secret and it takes 1-2 weeks to receive their products. I do love the products and club membership makes this much more affordable than any other line of skincare. You should inquire if you are looking for something new.

DHC also is very good with sending samples and they are great for travel. Forgot to say I use the sunscreen. I think I really like the White better than the new ones they have come out with recently.

Christie in the ATL

I love the Deep Cleansing Oil. They are based in San Francisco. I live about 50 miles from there and can order one day and receive it the next.

Diane

P.S. If you belong to the YaYas, DawnK is a model for DHC and can probably give you some reccomendations.

Am I in the minority? I got samples of the velvet skin coat and it just feels so strange to me that I can't use it. I've used many other primers on the skin and they haven't felt like this one. We're all different, of course, but this is one product that I just can't use. I am glad, however, for those who do use it and find it helpful. It's not easy to find a product that works!

Bam

>Am I in the minority? I got samples of the velvet skin coat
>and it just feels so strange to me that I can't use it.

Then we're both in the minority, because I felt the same way.

Diane

I have to speak up here - DHC is the WORST skincare line I have ever used. And I have used just about all of them!!! Their products have oil as a base ingredient. I got the worst breakouts - all over my face! - that I have had since I was a teenager - and I'm in my 40s. In fact it was worse than anything I had as a teen! I sent all the stuff I bought from them back and got a refund. Then I had to buy Clinque products for oily skin to clear it up and get my skin back to normal.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.