DH of OC?

Let's see... The argument between Tamra and Gretchen continued, which ruined Lynne's jewelery cuff party (I hope that's her name). Gretchen and Slade had a garage sale. Tamra and her husband are having money problems and had to put their house on the market (his tequila business is apparently not making enough money as when he was selling cars). Vickie and her daughter went to Italy on vacation. (Vickie seems to be the only one not in financial difficulty...) Jeana, who is in a financial crisis due to the real estate market, is pretty much over all the drama with the other ladies, so next week's episode will be her last. :( Lynne and her daughter are having plastic surgery - she's having a face lift and daughter is getting nose job. One of Tamra's friends is apparently going to become the new housewife to replace Jeana. Can't remember any other major stuff that went on... Oh, Gretchen had a tanning party and things got wierd when Slade put a sock on his privates and stood there getting a spray tan, then Lynne took her top off and got a spray tan while Gretchen covered Lynne's boobs with her hands.... Totally bizarre....:confused:

Somehow I'm kind of getting annoyed with all the bickering and drama as well. Kinda like a train wreck.... I'll see how next week's episode goes with Jeana leaving, then I may leave as well!!

Haha, I like the bickering/drama because it reminds me how happy I am NOT to be these women! They are so catty and I love watching them. It's like a trainwreck.

Does anyone else find Slade repulsive?! Not only because of the way he looks and carries himself but just for the simple fact that he got passed around the RH circle like a hot potato....GROSS

Yes, Slade is totally repulsive!! Him standing there naked last night with the sock on his ying-yang really put me over the edge!!!... He really thinks he's all that...and he's sure trying to milk his 15 minutes of fame. Totally gross.

I did see the arguement at the cuff party. Slade...such a stud muffin/giggiloo, so not....
Did anyone see the pics of Gretchen that was supposed to posted. Which person had their house repossed? I could tell from Lynn's Cuff party that Jeanna was annoyed w/the entire situation. I am hoping the new housewife will put Vicki in her place. Between Vicki and Tamara, they cause allllot of unnecesarry drama.
Thanks catchin' me up!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.