DH of ATL

netsnotes16

Cathlete
I saw some of the re-runs today. But I have to admit I was dozing through most of it. So let me get this straight....

Lisa goes and visits family on West Coast and goes to grave site. The grandmother looked awesome,did see that part, and NeeNee, I pay for facial abrasions, etc and grandmother uses Vaseline!

Sheree, wants to design and do the fashion show. Even though the show is sponsored by Mercedes she wants a Maybach? WTF!

NeeNee wants to do a photo shoot of alter egos.

Kandi and Kim are budding up together.

Did I miss anything specatular?:eek:

Is it just me or does anyone else to find Sheree to be a tad on the obnoxious side and extremely Witchy. The more I watch her the more I dislike her.

Jenn

Well, if you want a completely objective opinion, my dad loves Sheree & despises Kim. Despises her I tell you! :D Every single time he sees her he says "you know how you can tell she's lying? Her lips are moving." (dad's getting a little up there so doesn't realize he's repeating himself :p)

I thought this week's show was kinda boring. Kim was right about one thing--NeNe going to LA w/Lisa was weird. And the whole brother's gravesite thing was boring. It's very sad she lost her brother & all that, but they took way too much time filming her crying about it.

On a side note, I've heard about vaseline before & I actually use a product that has petroleum as its main ingredient (paraffin is another, there's a third but I can't remember it). It's the best anti-wrinkle cream I've ever used. I swear my skin looks SO much healthier since I started using it about 6 mos. ago. :)

I was shocked to learn NeNe was a stripper. Yep that was weird for Lisa to take NeNe with her. And whining about the grave site whether to go or not. I think that is when I drifted off.

I might have to switch between watching DH and college football, USC/NCState. Girl has her priorities and football is a RELIGION in the south! LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.