DH and a past life...

lrhollid

Cathlete
I've been married for almost five years, and I've finally figured out who/what my husband was in a former life: that little black rat that carried the plague to Europe........ He's managed to give me the flu, again!!!!

Cough, cough
:(
L

LOL...that was pretty funny!

Sorry you feel so lousy. Rest and drink lots of fluids, take vitamin C, etc. You'll feel better in no time! :)

Sometimes our DH's carry sharing a bit too far!!! I hope you are feeling better soon....:)...Carole

I gave birth to two former plague rats! I've never been sick in my life until I had my kids. Every stomach virus or streph throat that they're exposed to comes my way, and doesn't pass by!!!!!

I know exactly what you mean. My DH is a pediatrician and he carries home every conceivable virus known to man. He has developed immunity from the frequent exposure, but since I have no other exposure to children (we do not have children), I come down with some horrid URI and/or intestinal bug every year. It's such a drag!!

Michele

Sorry to hear that!!! You did make me laugh, though!! At least you did not lose your sense of humor. HUGS!

My DH was sick this past weekend. I'm sooo hoping I don't catch it! I've been inhaling oranges and zinc.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.