DGMT Sunday

marcy

Cathlete
Hi Girls!

I managed to get two workouts in last night - Core Syn and Stretch X. I even managed to get a good night's sleep.

Stats:

Stacked Foot/Stacked Hand Pushups: 40 (up 10) (Deanie: thanks for inspiring me!)
Leaning Crescent Lunges: 10#
Squat Run: 5#
Sphinx Pushups: (15) (up 2)
Bow to Boat - felt better
Low Lateral Skaters - got lower in lunges
Lunge & Reach - 10#
Prison Cell pushups: (10) (up 1)
Side Hip Lifts - 20 each side
Squat X-Press - 8#
Plank to Chat Run - 51 seconds (up 6 seconds)
Walking pushups - full minute
Lunge/Kickback/Curl/Press - 8#
Towel Hopping - did full minute!
Reach high and under pushups - full minute
Dreya Roll (11) (up 1)
Plank to Chat ISO - full minute
Table Dip Leg Raise (40)

Felt like I had a really good workout. Stretch X felt great after this. I'm hoping to do kickboxing and yoga later. I think exercising at night helped me sleep better.

Deanie - So what movie are you renting? Did you try out the pullup bar DG rigged up for you?

Gin - I'm not a party person either. We can barely stay awake until midnight. Glad you had a good visit in Houston.

Tracee - Doing anything for New Year's?

Marcy

Good Evening :)

Today was a no workout day for me, I slept late and had a nice day with the family.

Marcy~ I'm glad you got a good nights sleep. Great workout! I like how we challenge each other}( Don't do too much today, we have chest, shoulders and tri tomorrow!! This looks like the hardest workout so far! I've tried the bar yesterday, I did 2 chinups. I was a little worried about the stability of the bar. I think as I use it more, I will be more secure about it. I printed out how to do negitive pullups and I will be doing them later this week. Not sure what movie we are going to rent yet, we'll go to blockbuster tomorrow. When do you go back to work?

Gin~ I'm not a "party girl" either. My DH and I are hoping to stay up till 10ish with the kids:+ LOL! I hope you had fun in Houston. Did you start a new rotation today?

Tracee~ Any big New years plans?

Deanie:*

Good Evening!!

It is 9pm, but the first chance I've had to post today. I did a 45 min. band workout this aft using LIC and 4ds. It was just an "okay" workout, but I did do all of the pushups in 4ds.:) My DH and ds left to drive back today and DH packed and took my workout shoes by mistake. x( I was planning to do Core Syn tomorrow morning, but barefooted?? Not sure about that.
My flight leaves tomorrow at 2pm. Have had fun with my nephews. We went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks today and have played about 6 board games.
I am ready to see what Cathe posts for Jan. so I can make a decision on my next rotation.

Marcy--WTG on core syn!! Hope you are able to sleep well tonight.

Deanie--Good luck with your Ch, Sh and Tris workout tomorrow!}( Glad you had a nice day with your family.

Tracee--Hope you will be able to join me on a Jan. rotation!!

Happy New Year!
Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.