Detailed Tonique Reviews?

Gobias

Cathlete
Does anyone know of a blog (or the like) detailing each Tonique workout? Sywlvia's write-ups on her site are not descriptive.

I have the majority of her workouts, but never remember what each one is about. I finally started jotting down my own notes, but I have found that they aren't very detailed when I go back for reference.

Thanks.

Does anyone know of a blog (or the like) detailing each Tonique workout? Sywlvia's write-ups on her site are not descriptive.

I have the majority of her workouts, but never remember what each one is about. I finally started jotting down my own notes, but I have found that they aren't very detailed when I go back for reference.

Thanks.

Check videofitness.com. They may have detailed reviews. I believe that's the website. It may be videofitnessreviews.com

Elsie - it is actually Jegolf's reviews that got me into wondering if there were more detailed reviews out there for me!

(ahem....Jengolf....more reviews please)

I did find that she had a couple reviews on Tonique along with videofitness, but haven't found a review for a lot of Tonique's videos.

Clare, or anyone - not to sound too ignorant, but do I need to have a facebook page to place a request? I am one of the last people on earth without a facebook page.

:) Hi Ladies! I do have one more Tonique workout I still haven't done. Not sure when I'll get to it, but I do have quite a few more reviews scheduled to go up by the end of August--but they are all program based, so they take a while to get through. I plan to have 3 posted by the end of July and another 3 up by the end of August. Unfortunately none of them are Tonique.

:) Hi Ladies! I do have one more Tonique workout I still haven't done. Not sure when I'll get to it, but I do have quite a few more reviews scheduled to go up by the end of August--but they are all program based, so they take a while to get through. I plan to have 3 posted by the end of July and another 3 up by the end of August. Unfortunately none of them are Tonique.

I am sure I'm not the only one who's thinking "I can't wait to see your reviews!" Thanks so much for all your detailed write-ups. Can I ask which Tonique workout you haven't done yet?

Haha! Gobias--I'm so glad my reviews are useful! I reference my own blog nearly every day when creating rotations.

Thaispice--the Tonique workout I bought but have not yet done is CardioMAT. It's really long--like 80 minutes, I think that's why I procrastinated then forgot. Now that I am reminded of it I am going to try to work it in somewhere in the next month or so.

Elsie - it is actually Jegolf's reviews that got me into wondering if there were more detailed reviews out there for me!

(ahem....Jengolf....more reviews please)

I did find that she had a couple reviews on Tonique along with videofitness, but haven't found a review for a lot of Tonique's videos.

Clare, or anyone - not to sound too ignorant, but do I need to have a facebook page to place a request? I am one of the last people on earth without a facebook page.

Gobias:

yes, you have to be on facebook to request to join a fb online group. Why don't I post a message to it and ask if any other member has any detailed workout reviews/exercise listings? If someone sends it to me, I can send it to you, OK?

Clare

Thaispice--the Tonique workout I bought but have not yet done is CardioMAT. It's really long--like 80 minutes, I think that's why I procrastinated then forgot. Now that I am reminded of it I am going to try to work it in somewhere in the next month or so.

Thanks, Jen! I actually own that one myself -- and sadly, never use it -- but I'm keenly interested to your take on it!

Gobias:

yes, you have to be on facebook to request to join a fb online group. Why don't I post a message to it and ask if any other member has any detailed workout reviews/exercise listings? If someone sends it to me, I can send it to you, OK?

Clare

Yes Clare, if you don't mind I would appreciate it. Thanks so much.

I swear one of these years I will be forced to get Facebook just to live in society. My friends schedules are posted there so I never know what is going on, pictures are posted there so I never see them (I was in a wedding last Fall and still haven't seen the pics since they are all on FB), co-workers were in a race and I was unable to follow their real time results, coupons and sales are posted, etc etc etc!

Yes Clare, if you don't mind I would appreciate it. Thanks so much.

I swear one of these years I will be forced to get Facebook just to live in society. My friends schedules are posted there so I never know what is going on, pictures are posted there so I never see them (I was in a wedding last Fall and still haven't seen the pics since they are all on FB), co-workers were in a race and I was unable to follow their real time results, coupons and sales are posted, etc etc etc!

I posted today to the group. Let's see if it contains some JenGolf type, super-organized, detail-oriented people!

FB membership isn't a requirement at all. I could live without it. It can be a real time waster. You get sucked in and learn little sometimes about people's lives except for the fact that some of them seem to go out nearly every day and night for dinner, lunch, special brews, and I always think "where do they find the time and how can they afford it?" Or they post a list of the shit they scored one day at Goodwill, including 9 teddy bears and a hideous set of bowls. At least, that's what I 'learned' today on FB. Sigh.....

Clare

I posted today to the group. Let's see if it contains some JenGolf type, super-organized, detail-oriented people!

Clare

After a long hiatus away from the internet....I wanted to see, Clare, if you received any feedback from Facebook on detailed Tonique exercises? (or at least a list of shite they bought at Goodwill - that made me laugh!)

Thanks for reminding me. I just went back to FB and a lovely lady by the name of Nina Ozdemir had uploaded the following files. Hope these are helpful.

Clare

Attachments

• TONIQUE 2.2.pdf
    272.7 KB · Views: 17
  • TONIQUE CARDIO MAT.pdf
    275.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Tonique Mat.pdf
    192.5 KB · Views: 12
  • TONIQUE SCULPT DYNAMIC ARMS.pdf
    50.2 KB · Views: 10
  • TONIQUE SCULPT DYNAMICS.pdf
    87.1 KB · Views: 10

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.