Desperate Housewives

So, did you all see it? I thought it was a great one! I really HATE George the pharmacy guy. I thought Bree's kid was so funny messing with him, but now he has to pay for it.

And how annoying was that kid of Lynnette's with the imaginary friend? Smack him already!!!

LOVE Susans clothes, I need to find those kinds of outfits she wears, they are just so cute. This thing with Zack will surely backfire on her. Edie is a card, but I've said it before and I'll say it again, her face looks AWEFUL!! I wonder if Nicolette Sheridan regrets doing that face lift?

The neighbors with the prisoner wasn't on at all, wonder why?

I don't watch DH but hubby was flipping thru channels last night and just happened to stop on it for a few minutes when Bree's son was giving that guy George a hard time. We were laughing out a$$es off! :7 :7

I agree with all of you. I don't like George either and there is no doubt that he killed Brees husband.it was funny when she tasted the dessert and it was also funny when Susan was running and got ice cream all over her clothes:) And I think Susan and Mike will be breaking up over what she did, I can't say that I blame her though.
I just remembered that the people with the person in the basement wasn't on last night to.
I think next weeks show is gonna be better.
So do you think Eva (can't remember her t.v name) is gonna do the new lawyer?????
Lori:)

Oh and I was at work and DH watched it at home by himself.He then calle me at work to ask what I thought of it.

OMG, I forgot about Susan running with that ice cream. That was just histarical! I LMAO! She is so funny.

I hope Gabrielle doesn't do the lawyer, he is obviously just scum!!!

What I couldn't believe was that during Gabby's conjugal visit, her husband (Carlos?) had no hair on his chest! He's got great hair on his head and face, but then his chest is bare like a little boy's! Total turn-off.
On the other hand, Lynette's husband is getting better and better looking with his scruffy house-husband look.
Last night's episode was the most entertaining one yet, for me.

Is is just me or does it seem like so far this seasons shows are not as, I don't know how to put it, but they don't have the same something as the shows did last year. I don't what it is though? I did watch it though and Susan is just a great character, some of the stuff that happens to her seems like something that would happen to me if I found myself in those weird situations. Eddie does look a little different.

Lynette's husband with "bed head" actually reminded me a lot of my husband in the morning LOL!!! I felt sorry for her situation with her son.

Susans story line is FINALLY becoming interesting...now that her goal is to keep Zach from Julie. Her and Mike will be broken up for sure once her learns how she saw him a few times then gave him money to go on a wild goose chase.

Missed Edie this time...I like her.

LOVED Bree...she is so funny! At the end of breaking up a fight, she says "Dinner will be Friday at 7 O'clock and I'll be serving fish"...I love her!

I actually like the pharmacist...don't want him as a friend or husband...I just appreciate his evil and screwed up thinking! I love his "game on" attitude with Andrew.

I love how Gabrielle handled the attorney--what a sleazeball! I predict she won't sleep with him but she'll be tempted.

Kudos to Andrew for punching the pharmacist! I can't wait to see how Bree gets even when she figures out George is guilty. Hell hath no fury like an obessive-compulsive...

I couldn't blame Susan for sending Zach away. If any boy with those issues starts eyeing my daughter, I'll pay his way to Canada! I feel sorry for him and Mike, but Susan was just protecting Julie.

ah, darn, I missed it. I set up the VCR and it didn't tape. That always when it is something I absolutely do not want to miss. I guess I need to get a new VCR or stop watching TV. I know what is better for me, but I don't care!

Yeah, I have to agree that this past episode was not all that great! It was ok..I loved the the way Bree's son was messing with George, too bad he has to go away..poor kid!

However Gray's Anatomy and Extreme Home makeover were incredible this past Sunday!! I cried my eyes out over Extreme home makeover..that camp and those kids..how wonderful!

I agree, the stories are not as interesting as
>last season.

I agree as well. It does seem to have lost some of its spark.

Or maybe there are so many other good shows on this season (Prison Break, Bones, a lot of supernatural-themed shows) that it does stand out as much as last season.

I agree also about this season not being as interesting. Then again, I haven't been having my usual glass (or two) of wine while watching like I did last season. }(

Not to hijack the thread but Kathryn - I LOVE Prison Break! that is my new favorite show!

>Not to hijack the thread but Kathryn - I LOVE Prison Break!
>that is my new favorite show!

Isn't the "younger brother" dreamy! Such eyes! Such chisled facial features!

It's been so long since I've seen the show (pre-empted for some sport I care absolutely nothing about), I'm afraid I'll forget what's going on.

And how they plan on making a multi-season series about it, I can't quite figure out. I mean, they either break out, or the brother dies. Can't take more than one season for that, can they?

I was thinking maybe after they break out it'd be about life on the run. Then "Prison Break" might not be such an appropriate title, though. I've wondered about that myself.

Yes, the younger brother IS dreamy although I have to admit I admire the older brother's physique as well as the former cell mate. ;) :9

BTW - it'll be back next week!:7

>Yes, the younger brother IS dreamy although I have to admit I
>admire the older brother's physique as well as the former cell
>mate. ;) :9
>
Hmmm...maybe that's where all the buff guys are...prison!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.