Deodorant

molasses

Cathlete
What's the strongest deodorant out there to help with odour? :eek:

I'm currently using Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof and was happy with it until summer arrived and now I find it quits in the afternoon.

Please help.

Try using arm & hammer, the baking soda kills the bugs and use Dial soap to wash in the shower, it works really well too.

I NEVER could use Secret because I found it so ineffectual for me. I could not understand why it was so popular!:confused: Anyway, I use my husband's Gillette gel. Yup, it's for guys, but it takes care of the stench :eek::D

Have you tried Certain Dri? I've heard people say that they have really good luck with it. I tried, but something in the product cause me to have a reaction so I had to stop.
I know that Walgreens carries it.
Sue

I will use certain dri at times, but for wetness not odor. If you try it, use sparingly at night for a few nights then stop for a few nights. When I globbed it on I got a terrible burning rash. Also, I still put on a regular deoderant in the morning for odor. You can use cortisone cream on it to help if it starts it itching. It sounds like a lot of work, but for me any minor discomfort was made up for with the dryness factor. Melissa

Great question! I'll have to try some of this also. It's weird - my right under arm sweats a TON ... but odor isn't really a problem until it's exercise time. That's when my daughter calls me the "smelly beast!"

Hello,

I sweat like crazy and found a few years ago that the Secret wasn't working anymore. I use my husband's Arid Extra Dry. It works wonders!

Also, if you are a runner and use Body Glide......deodorant works just as well! No more chafing for me! :)

Gloria

I've been using Mitchum original unscented solid since the dawn of time. It really is so effective you can skip a day. :D Seriously, I can't go without it. Sometimes I'll try something else if my drugstore is sold out, & I always end up trashing it & going back to Mitchum.

Lucky to you who use Mitchum and Arrid. I have been battling sweaty pits since high school. The only thing that works for is certain dri or prescription antiperspirant. I try regular brands with no success. Melissa

deoderant question

fresh lemon juice keeps you totally odor free for 48 hrs!!!!
it works better for me than the strongest products on the market.

I am intrigued...how do you do this? rub a lemon wedge directly or can I use the lemon juice (Realemon) they sell in a plastic container and then squeeze that on a cotton pad and rub?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.