Define Cyberstalking

I think the best example of cyberstalking can be seen in the movie "The Terminator." ;)
BWA HA HA!!! My husband and I just watched this again Saturday and it still skeered the bejeebers out of us!

I think the best solution for one-starring is just to ignore it when it's done. Yup, even if every single thread of yours is one-starred. I wouldn't feel threatened, I'd be laughing at the people that had nothing better to do than sit with their finger on the keyboard waiting for you to start a thread. And I'd go one further....I'd start a thread about nothing every five minutes and see if they could keep up! :p

I'd start a thread about nothing every five minutes and see if they could keep up! :p

BAH WAH HA HA!!! Great idea!

That being said though, not many of us have been one-starred at every single thread that we post and just because it may not bother you or me to be one-starred, doesn't mean that someone else is wrong by feeling violated and "cyber-stalked".

Thought this thread was something I should look at so I could be careful on the internet. Then, as I read, it was about the star thing again.

Sorry, I really didn't want to post anything here, and I shouldn't read things that disturb me, but can you guys just give it a rest? Please. It's very annoying. I'm embarrassed for you all.:eek:

I don't know why it bothers me so much, but it does. I'm ready, really, go ahead and give me your best shot.:rolleyes: Jeesh!

Catherine, It's not just you. It's just that it's bothering me big time tonight. I don't know why, maybe I'm having a fake period or something.

Janie

Last edited:
To all of you...

Do you know who I really HATE tonight? Myself. For starting that thread (and a few other threads). It's funny how something can seem so important in the moment and so ridiculous in hindsight. You're all right. When you say I've been acting like the forum moderator. And a therapist. A fight starter. And a personal saviour wannabe. It's all true. I've been acting like a 4th grade hall monitor that NOBODY likes.

And I just want to say to every.single.one of you that I am sorry. Sorry for behaving that way. And stirring up such a hot mess. And bringing innocent people into a needless argument.

All I can offer is that it is something I will be working to improve in my own life from this moment on. And I will do my best to never bring it to the forum again. I think you all know what I mean when I say that the Cathe workouts are more than just DVD's we spend an hour doing every day. They have come to mean the world to me. And I can't help but feel a connection to all of you who feel the same way.

I won't waste another second on this. And sorry again. Truly.

:)Jonezie

Thank you, Jonezie. Please don't be hard on yourself. You didn't have bad intentions when starting that thread IMO. You just don't like to see people get picked on...I can understand that. That is how I feel also. Take care and post again soon.

:) Clarissa

To all of you...

Do you know who I really HATE tonight? Myself. For starting that thread (and a few other threads). It's funny how something can seem so important in the moment and so ridiculous in hindsight. You're all right. When you say I've been acting like the forum moderator. And a therapist. A fight starter. And a personal saviour wannabe. It's all true. I've been acting like a 4th grade hall monitor that NOBODY likes.

And I just want to say to every.single.one of you that I am sorry. Sorry for behaving that way. And stirring up such a hot mess. And bringing innocent people into a needless argument.

All I can offer is that it is something I will be working to improve in my own life from this moment on. And I will do my best to never bring it to the forum again. I think you all know what I mean when I say that the Cathe workouts are more than just DVD's we spend an hour doing every day. They have come to mean the world to me. And I can't help but feel a connection to all of you who feel the same way.

I won't waste another second on this. And sorry again. Truly.

:)Jonezie

It took a lot of guts to issue such an apology and I'm afraid that it has gotten lost at the end of a long thread that has been read over a thousand times so I'm bumping it up.
Good job Jonezie.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.