December Rotation -Timesavers

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! The month of December is a crazy time of year loaded with all kinds of shopping, decorating, baking, and social demands, just to list a few.

As much as we love our workouts, they usually get put on the back burner this month. Rather than give them up all together on a given day, lets just aim to keep them a little shorter so that we are more apt to fit them in.

Our focus is maintenance.

WEEK ONE:

Mon....Push Pull (45 minutes)
Tues...30 minute run (30 minutes)
Wed....Body Max (leave out upper body at the end)..(51 minutes)
Thurs..30 minute run and a segment from Core Max...(50 minutes)
Fri....Supersets (53 minutes)
Sat....MIC (hi/lo only) (33 minutes)
Sun...OFF

WEEK TWO:

Mon....Step Jump and Pump (Just the hi/lo and weights, no step) (about 45 minutes)

Tues....20 minute run and Segment three of Coremax (about 40 minutes)

Wed:...Step Jump and Pump (just the step portion) right into IMAX 2 (first five intervals only) (about 50 minutes)

Thurs....MIC Step Only 200 walking lunges (about 40 minutes)

Fri....Body Max (all weight segment only) Add on 5 minutes of crunch variations (about 45 minutes)

Sat...OFF
Sun...OFF

WEEK THREE: (all of the workouts below are about 45 minutes)

Mon ....Any of the CTX workouts (cardio only) 10 minutes Ab Hits
Tues...Any CTX cardio only...CTX Upper Body (Chest)
Wed....Any CTX cardio only...CTX Upper Body (Back)
Thurs..Any CTX cardio only...CTX Upper Body (Shoulders)
Thurs...Any CTX cardio only...CTX Upper Body (Biceps)
Fri...Leaner Legs
Sat....CTX Upper Body (triceps), one segment Coremax, one segment from Stretchmax
Sun...OFF

WEEK FOUR:

Mon....Pyramid Lower Body (50 minutes)
Tues...Low Impact Step (38 minutes)
Wed....Body Fusion (50 minutes)
Thurs...CTX Kickbox (cardio Only) any segment of Coremax (about 50 minutes)
Fri...Supersets (53 minutes)
Sat....OFF
Sun....OFF

Go Go Go....HO HO HO!!!!

thanks cathe. i know you must be very busy yourself so a big thank you is in order for taking the time to make rotations for us.:7

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Maintenance & Time Savers...love it! Wow, rotation has 2 days off a week for 2 of the weeks. I am happy yet scared about what January Rotation will look like!

Happy HO,HO,HO to all!

Thank you Cathe, If it wasn't for your rotations I would never pick up Body Max. And now I am doing it tomorrow. Gotta love the fat burning!!! thanks again!!!!

Thanks Cathe! We know you are very busy and really appreciate the time you spend posting rotations.

- Diane

Very cool! Now I won't feel like I'm cheating. It's exactly what I need right now. Thanks Cathe.

Marla

Thanks so much Cathe! I have all of the DVD's for this rotation, except MIC and Body Max. Looks like I will be ordering once again to complete this rotation!!!
Early Christmas for me! YAY! :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.