December Rotation Checkin Sunday

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning. Anybody out there with me today? What's on your schedule?

Today's supposed to be a rest day, but I did cardio this AM since I missed 2 workouts this past week. I did Hardcore Extreme #2...the one with the intervals from Low Max, IMax 3 and the blasts from Kick Max. WOW. I don't use the HCE DVD much, so I thought I'd plug it in and try it out. Worked up a good ol' sweat.

Today is laundry. The boys and I are making a Gingerbread House and a Gingerbread Tree today. Perhaps a few quick errands just to get out of the house.

Have a great day!

Gayle

Gayle, sounds like you have a nice day planned with the boys.

I did GSCT, I'm hoping to have some good DOMS like last week. I noticed there's not much cardio on the schedule for this week so I might end up added some in as well.

Off to go see "happy feet" with my daughter and nephew. I'm going to try and stay out of the popcorn. Had way too many treats at my work's Christmas party last night. Kim

Good afternoon, all!

I just finished Kickin' Core (latest TJ) - wow, that was a blast!! I really enjoyed it. If you are familiar with TJ, it's set up like a cardio party for the first 30 minutes and then you move into ab work with the ball. Fun!

I ended up not working out yesterday due to some kind of stomach bug that really wiped me out. Blah!

Looking forward to week #3!!

Marie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.