December 17, 2015

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers: This Thursday, Dec 17 at 9:15am EST, we will be doing "Total Body Tone Up" Live. Alternating supersets of upper & lower body exercises. Finishing with core.

EQUIPMENT NEEDED:

Various Weighted Dumbbells ranging from 5 to 15 pounds.

A step with three risers under each side (as your weight bench...no stepping)

A fitness mat

Yeah, since I'm off, I got to watch it live for once, it was a great class...I can 't
Wait to do.....I had just finished one of my wb workouts so that's why I just
Watched. BTW, truck.....are you there yet????? :)

Yes it is !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers: This Thursday, Dec 17 at 9:15am EST, we will be doing "Total Body Tone Up" Live. Alternating supersets of upper & lower body exercises. Finishing with core.

EQUIPMENT NEEDED:

Various Weighted Dumbbells ranging from 5 to 15 pounds.

A step with three risers under each side (as your weight bench...no stepping)

A fitness mat
Great, fast paced workout! Lots of fun and feel happy-tired now.

Thank You! That was fun, I kinda fell apart a little at the end, "shakin' like bacon" :)
Haha! So funny, but true! LOL
Thanks for the sweat fest Cathe! Loved the layout and pace. No jumping but heart rate stayed up there. Shoulders were burnin'!
My shoulders are still feeling it! Love the burn!
Great, fast paced workout! Lots of fun and feel happy-tired now.
^^^Agree!

Just did this one today. Fantastic! Thanks Cathe!!

I did this one yesterday and LOVED it !!!! I love the weight workouts :). Merry Christmas to Cathe and everybody
At SNM...with the new DVDs, you all certainly have made a brighter Christmas for everybody so here's hoping
Your holidays are just as wonderful.
Happiest of Holidays to you!

Did this one today. A terrific TB workout! Great variety and the time flew by. I felt energized afterwards, not beaten down or exhausted. Thank you for consistently providing such balanced, smart Live workouts!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.