Dec. Butt Rotation Check In

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday was my rest day and tonight should be Great Glutes, but I think I will do Turbo Barre instead. I'm thinking I will add leg weights for a little more intensity. I believe I see the most leg toning results from Turbo Barre. I did X77 on Tuesday and I have to say the more I do that workout the less dread factor I'm having with it. It's almost becoming fun, and I don't feel like throwing up afterwards :p.

Beth and Celina - I hope your husbands surgery's go well. I'm sure it's difficult right before the holidays, and I agree that working out is the best stress reliever of all. It's so healthy for our hearts but also for our mental as well.

Our weather has been crazy cold lately. Single digits during the day and below zero at night. The trunk of my car was frozen shut when I got out of work yesterday, and today is even colder, BRRRR.

I would love, love, love to attend one of Cathe's road trips. Chicago has been the closest location to me so far. I live in Michigan, but I also have a son in college and am trying to conserve funds when possible.

Enjoy your workouts this week and work hard!

Mary

Hi All -
So I've been really lazy the last few days but today I was back at again. Got up early and did the Leg Blast Premix on Butts & Gutts. I've never done this one before and it was just amazing! My legs were screaming! Hurt more than the original DVD!

Also I got into the Cathe Roadtrip to Chicago! I'm so excited my very first road trip! I'm going alone but if any of you are planning on going let's meet!

Have a great night!
Elena

Celina, I hope your husband's surgery goes well, too. This time next week my husband's will be done and he will hopefully have a good recovery. My headache went away! I went to bed really early and that helped a lot.

Angela, I'm glad you're listening to your body and doing the yoga. Maybe you won't get one of the cold viruses if you take it easy and listen to your body. X77 will be there when you feel up to it!

Speaking of that workout...good job, Mary! I've not been brave enough to attempt the whole thing yet. It's only 17 degrees here now in PA. That is probably another reason I've been going to bed early-it's toasty in there!

Elena, I've done that premix and it is killer! Two times of that lunge/squat combo with no weights is tough! All those walking lunges from last month are paying off!

I did Bodymax 2 today. I went a little light on the weights for upper body. I didn't have to work today so I could give the cardio and legs my all. Have a good night all. Tomorrow is my rest/clean the house after work day!

Beth

The rest of this week looks like:

Completed:
Tues: Cardio Leg Blast - DONE! plus 3x0:30 sec planks
Wed: Rockout Knockout - Done! Plus 3x 0:40 sec planks
Thurs: Flextrain - DONE! What a calorie burn for weights. Plus 2x0:45 plank and 1x0.30 plank (shoulders fried)

TODAY: Fri: Party Rocking Step #1 - Done. First time with this workout. Choreography was a bit challenging, but I'll know I'll get it after a few tries. Didn't even attempt the combo challenge :) Added on my planks: 3x 0:45 seconds, plus some additional ab work.

Upcoming:
Sat: Muscle Max
Sun: Rest

Elena, I am so jealous, you will have a blast. I have never been to one yet.

Today I did Max Reps upper only. I have a lot on my plate today, so that will be it for me. Have my first Christmas Party to go to tonight. When do all of your parties begin? I'm sure we will all be rockin our rock bottoms this year :)

Have a wonderful workout and day!!!!

Have my first Christmas Party to go to tonight. When do all of your parties begin?

Ugh. Everything starts tomorrow and I swear it won't end until New Years!

Tomorrow: Company holiday party
Sunday: watching the parade of lights (boats on the harbor) from a restaurant with friends
Monday: Hubby's work party for one company
Wednesday: Our company work party (hosting)
Saturday: meeting with hubby's mom and her husband ... may celebrate early

After that we have family arriving in town .. gonna be crazy!

Ugh. Everything starts tomorrow and I swear it won't end until New Years!

Tomorrow: Company holiday party
Sunday: watching the parade of lights (boats on the harbor) from a restaurant with friends
Monday: Hubby's work party for one company
Wednesday: Our company work party (hosting)
Saturday: meeting with hubby's mom and her husband ... may celebrate early

After that we have family arriving in town .. gonna be crazy!

Wow you are going to be busy girl!!! Enjoy your parties with your new perky bottom that we have all worked so hard for....

Today I did XTrain Legs. Went to a Birthday Party tonight and had a slice of cookie cake...I couldn't help myself...it was so good.

Happy weekend to you all. Instead of a day off tomorrow I will keep up the rotation since my hubby will have his surgery on Wed. that will be my day off.

Chat with you all tomorrow. :)

Hi Celina! I did Legs yesterday too! And I ate chocolate chip cookie dough and the cookies. I hope to get in tabatacise in today.

Lots of snow and tons of ice here just outside of Philly! But the driveway is showered and Hubby tested the roads and breakfast is going. Now we just need my 4 boys to get showered and ready to go to church! I don't want to miss because we are supposed to play Family Feud in my middle schooler's Sunday School class!!

OMG!!!!

Hi Ladies, what a surprise for me....my hubby bought me a road trip tic.... Not sure if we are in but it said congrats...so hoping....

Morning ladies:

This weeks workouts look like:

Today:
Mon… X10 - DONE - did the x49 premix, but wimped out on the last section, and didn't do all the weights sections as I am still feeling it from Muscle Max on Saturday!

Upcoming:

Tues… Athletic Training
Wed… Imax 2
Thurs.. Pyramid Upper Body
Fri… Afterburn
Sat… Pyramid Lower Body

Hi, all!

soccermom...you will surely work off any holiday indulgences with that schedule!

celina....yea! You got the best Xtrain, I mean xmas present ever! Good luck with his surgery Wed. My husband's is Thursday.

ladylep how did the cookies turn out?

I'm a day behind now in my rotation. I did Step Blast today since I don't have Step Fit. Then I tacked on 300 walking lunges. It gives me a chance to use my vest.

Beth

Hi, all!

soccermom...you will surely work off any holiday indulgences with that schedule!

Beth

I need it - ate fries on Saturday at lunch .. and indulged in Mexican last night:eek: I figured it's my carby splurge to keep my lo-carb working. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

But really, it was more an emotional situation dealing with my teenager son. Geez - the next few years are going to be rough, so I'll need to find a different way to handle it!

AWESOME!!

Hi Ladies, what a surprise for me....my hubby bought me a road trip tic.... Not sure if we are in but it said congrats...so hoping....

Celina - that is so exciting!!! Can't wait to meet you!!!!

Today I did Tabatas 1-3 plus Core, Xtrain Chest/Back & Shoulders and then followed that with 100 walking lunges!
Got to fit into a dress Friday night!!! hehehe
Elena

Last edited:
You all leave me in the dust!! But I did get in Tabatacise 1-3 (first time ever! I've only ever done the first 2. My legs are sore!!

Beth-B-Fit- The cookies are good, but still need to be decorated. I was out at my Weight Watcher meeting tonight (up 2.8 pounds :( could be because Wed is my normal night, but I know I won't make it there this week and my period started today) and then Christmas shopping. Hopefully they will get decorated tomorrow night, but then I have to stay away from the icing!!!

Crazysoccermom- your week looks great!

Lower Body Blast is on tomorrow's schedule. I don't have it, so I'm not sure what I'm going to sub in, probably GS Legs or B&G, it will depend on how so I go to bed/wake up/have time for. :)

W-RK but I may sub a step workout in there, I don't have this one. I'm planning on going ice skating with my 4 boys, but I'm not sure how much exercise I will get in with helping my 2yo on the ice! He will be 3 in Feb.
Th-Crossfire
F-Great Glutes (need to sub, probably XTrain Legs)
S-Supercuts plus BBW

Love This!! Not sure if I pasted this pic correctly. I hope you can all see it. I posted it on Cathe's page under my actual name (Dawn) so she could enjoy it too. Have a great day Ladies. today is Rockout for me. One more cup of green tea first (wink)

Attachments

• Cathe Workout.jpg
    Cathe Workout.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 5
Afternoon Everyone!

Today was XTrain Cardio Legs with Core #2 and 100 Hip Thursts. I'm working from home today due to the snow; just didn't want to deal with a crazy commute home. But since it's slow I've been cleaning like crazy! Trying to get ready for next week!

Have a great day all!
Elena

Today was Supersets for me. It's the first I've done the workout as is. I usually just do the upper body blast on it. It was nice breaking up upper and lower body and the workout just flew by.

Beth

Hi Ladies,
today was xtrain bis/tri and Hardstrikes with core 1....skipped the conditioning on Hardstrikes.

Have a great day!
Elena

Angela I hope you get your energy back to your normal levels very soon. If we don't get to talk with you before, hope you have wonderful holidays and enjoy your family

Today is my off day. Hubby in surgery as I am typing. Minor stuff and all should be good.

I am gathering all of my meal ingredients and making my grocery lists, hope to have lots of healthy stuff in there....

Love the way your workouts are sounding, can't wait to have one tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.