Dec. Butt Rotation Check In

Awesome job ladies!!!!! Today was B&G for me. Whoa it was a toughy but I must say that before doing all of this lower body work consistently the workout was all but impossible for me to finish. So proud of myself and all of you too!!!!!

Its almost Friday :)

Hi all,
Well this am it was All Out Low Impact plus Core 1 for me. I love this one! Now I'm off to see how much 1 person can possibily fit into one day! hehe

have a great day!

PS - is the weather so strange where you all are? I'm in Boston and it's 55...but they are saying we are getting a snow storm tomorrow!!

Elena

Elena
I am in the Midwest, we had 70 degrees just a day ago, last night and today 4-5 inches of snow....it IS very strange weather.

Today was kickmax for me, used my boxing gloves. Was going to fit in some abs but ran out of time.

Hope you are all enjoying your Friday.

Today was FlexTrain for me. I didn't have time for BBW but will add in hip thrust challenge later today.
Happy workout to you all!!

Hi all.

I've veered away now from the rotation. I didn't do STS legs last night. Instead I opened Party Rocking step 2. It took me a good hour to get through all the new combos. It was fun and I do look forward to doing it again. I'm curious about the premixes...are there even more combos? I'll find out later. Now I just want to get the regular routine done. Angela, I think I missed step too!

Today I looked around and decided to do Cathe's August 2013 rotation. I kind of look forward to having Fridays as my day off even if I do work every other weekend. It must be psychological! So I started today with SJP. So much fun! I'll still check in and may throw in walking lunges once a week!

Beth

Happy Sunday!

Hi All,
Today I did x-10 and I did 4 segments. This is just one of my very favorites at the moment! Tomorrow I think I'm going to run 3 miles and do Tonique Premier.

Elena

Hi all!

I finally got a workout in! I haven't done any but outside stuff (leaf raking) since Thanksgiving. It felt good to do PRS2 in place of RK. But I only got 30 min. in due to time. And I had to stop a couple of times to help the kids in and out of the snow. We've had crazy weather here this week in the Philly 'Burbs!

Tomorrow is 4DKickbox, I'm not sure how that's going to work between Christmas prep and homeschooling and piano lessons tomorrow. Only if I go to bed early so I can get up early. :)

Stay warm, except for that one lucky lady who runs on the beach! I hope she's enjoying the sun!

My final day of the butt rotation: Afterburn, done! No time for the BBW, so I'll add that on in a day or so. Did start a plank challenge, though, so I added on that.

x10 52 for me today!!! I love reading what you all do on Mondays especially. I think Mondays are the hardest days for me to workout....you all kept me going today.

Today I am starting a modified Dec 13/Dec 11 rotation. Dec 29 I start an STS/CARDIO rotation, so this is to see me through to that.

The rest of this week looks like:

Today: Cardio Leg Blast - DONE! plus 3x0:30 sec planks
Wed: Rockout Knockout
Thurs: Flextrain
Fri: Party Rocking Step #1
Sat: Muscle Max
Sun: Rest

Hi All!

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. Even though I haven't been posting, I have been following the December rotation. Instead of the shorter premixes though, I've been able to do the full workout each day along with adding segments from slow & heavy upper body.

I have a few new "form fitting" outfits that I want to wear to the holiday parties, so that is a great incentive to stay on track with the workouts and my eating. Unfortunately all the goodies are starting to make their way into our office. Candies, Cookies and Popcorn, OH MY!!!!!

Tonight is X77. Now if that workout doesn't burn of few of those goodies that I consumed, I don't know what will. Wish me luck!

Ok, it's time to get back to work. Have a great day Ladies and work hard!

Mary

Got in 4D Kickbox, from the Nov rotation, I think I'm on week 2. Tomorrow is a short one: STS TB upper body, maybe I'll sneak in those lunges that I didn't get to on Sunday. But I'm out from 8-5 tomorrow so I'm not sure how likely that is!

Love hearing about all those workouts!

Today I did MMA Boxing and 300 walking lunges.

Have any of you decided to attend the road trip? I would love to go, but don't think it will work out for me this time around. I am going to try to attend the one in July though....would be fun to meet each other on a road trip.

Have a great day!!

Wed: Rockout Knockout - Done! Plus 3x 0:40 sec planks
Thurs: Flextrain

Started a new 6 month DietBet Monday - excited to get started. The 4 week one went fast and was great motivation to stay focused, present, and busy toward the challenge in order to get my money back.

Hi All! Keep working out! It really helped my stress today. Work has been crazy and now my husband needs back surgery next week. My brother doesn't want to have Christmas when I can. bah!

It's nice working out and forgetting about it all for a while! Today I did Core Cardio Circuit. I think I'm getting stronger because I did some of the moves at a harder level-i.e. did the spring up things instead of the jacks and then did the push ups and bring your knee to your elbow instead of regular push ups. So that felt good. My headache even went away for a bit. It's back now though so I'm off to take a bath and turn in early.

I love hearing how everyone is doing. I won't be able to go on the road trip. I have one child in college and another starting next fall. But I went before and highly recommend it! It's great meeting Cathe and working out with everyone.

Beth

Hi All! Keep working out! It really helped my stress today. Work has been crazy and now my husband needs back surgery next week. My brother doesn't want to have Christmas when I can. bah!

It's nice working out and forgetting about it all for a while! Today I did Core Cardio Circuit. I think I'm getting stronger because I did some of the moves at a harder level-i.e. did the spring up things instead of the jacks and then did the push ups and bring your knee to your elbow instead of regular push ups. So that felt good. My headache even went away for a bit. It's back now though so I'm off to take a bath and turn in early.

I love hearing how everyone is doing. I won't be able to go on the road trip. I have one child in college and another starting next fall. But I went before and highly recommend it! It's great meeting Cathe and working out with everyone.

Beth

We are in the same boat...my hubby is having surgery next week to and I am not getting a break on having Christmas....I know exactly how you feel.
Sure hope your headache goes aways soon!!!

Talk to you all tomorrow.

Beth

Beth - that hour workout is for YOU, not anyone else. I've learned that now, and even if I have to get it in at 5:30am, I am doing it!

I hope you hubby's surgery goes well.

Wed: Rockout Knockout - Done! Plus 3x 0:40 sec planks
Thurs: Flextrain - DONE! What a calorie burn for weights. Plus 2x0:45 plank and 1x0.30 plank (shoulders fried)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.