Dec. Butt Rotation Check In

hrcfitness

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,
Here is the new check in thread for the month of December. I took today as a rest day. Tomorrow is going to be STS Disk 4 for me along with Abs.

See you all tomorrow.

Hello!

I'm continuing in the vein of the Nov. rotation. My legs are in great shape and my abs are getting tighter, so I want to stick with this rotation and just use different dvds. So here's my schedule for this week:

MIC
Leaner Legs (from CTX) + 300 walking lunges
Upper Body Split (from CTX)
KPC
STS disc 26-plyo legs
Athletic Training + BBW
Rest

Beth

Hi Butt Rotators -

I am 5 days behind right now. I took some days for hiking and walking along the beach over the holiday weekend. This morning I was back too it, though.

Up early - Great Glutes. Tomorrow is Xtrain Hard Strikes.

Once this week is done, I'm heading onto a timesaver Dec rotation :)

Wasn't sure what to do this morning; so I did Rockout Knockout including the heavy bag bonus. I want to continue with something like the Nov. rotation so tomorrow will be a leg day + 300 walking lunges.

Any of you thinking about going to the Chicago Road Trip?

So I really want to do this! I've thought about going on a Cathe road trip for years and never have! So far I've done some pricing for this and I think I'm looking at about 1K. Airfare from Boston would be about 250/300, Cathe fee is $357, and the room would be about $350 as well. Figure taxes and a bit of spending money and it most likely would be about 1K.

Now that's not cheap at all but I really am giving it alot of consideration. Have any of you ever done a road trip? Is anyone else thinking about doing this one??
Thoughts??
Thansk
Elena

Hi!

I'm still working in going through the November Butt rotation. I'm in week 2. No workout for me this weekend but I did about 30-60 min of raking leaves yesterday. Tonight or tomorrow I hope to do PRS#2. I gained a bunch this weekend so I need to do some damage control! I need to get back to clean eating!!

Good Morning,
Today is Cardio Leg Blast for me, I took an extra day off yesterday since I was so sore from all of the yard work. I am going to follow November like many of you just improvising here and there. I will keep it pretty close to the original though. Beth I like your weeks look too!!

Road trip would be fun. I have never attended one either. I guess I will wait for more information.

Have a great day!!!!!

Just another quick post. I decided to do what Beth is doing today. So I did CTX Leaner Legs. I won't do my lunges until tomorrow with upper body. What a great leg workout. Those sit and stands are what had me decide to save my lunges for a upper body day. My form would have suffered greatly!!!
Happy Workouts!!

Morning ladies,

Today was Hard Strikes. I did all but the toning section, since PUB is tomorrow. I didn't realized the 300 walking lunges were on the schedule today, so I guess I will have to fit those in this evening!

Good Afternoon Ladies!!

Monday was my rest day so today I will be starting Cathe's December rotation with some modifications. The December rotation is pretty light on upper body, so I will be squeezing in some upper body workouts a few times each week when time allows. Tonight starts the rotation with X10 (premix X42). I'm feeling pretty good right now, so when I get home from work tonight I will attempt X77. Wish me luck!!

I have always wanted to attend a Cathe road trip. It would be hard for me to justify the cost right now with my son just starting his 1st year of college. My DH and I are hoping to retire in 4 years, so we tightening up a bit to pay for college costs and have our house paid off before retirement. Four years will fly by before we know it!!!

Enjoy your workouts and work hard!!!!

Mary

I'm so glad so many of you are still here! It's great everyone is getting their workouts in. Today was the last day of my Thanksgiving holiday. It's back to work tomorrow at 6AM. Yesterday I went to the mall and got a pair of the Everlast pink gloves Cathe and the crew wear. I can't wait to try them out! I figured after a month of a hard rotation I would treat myself. Does anyone else have them? Do you use them with KPC or is it better to do Hard Strikes or another dvd where they wear the gloves? I may change up my kickbox workout this week just to have a reason to try them.

Today was Leaner Legs, lunges, then abs. This is the first time I've ever finished the ab section. Maybe having a break with the lunges is what did it. I don't know. But I was pretty happy! I still can't match Cathe with a 35 lb. barbell for lunges. I just use my 10's. My butt is feeling it already! I love that workout.

I love coming to hear what you've all been doing. I went on the 1999 road trip to Cathe's studio. It was so much fun and you get to work out with Cathe and the gang. It's worth every penny. If you can afford it, go. You won't regret it.

Beth

Beth
I do have the Everlast gloves, not the cute pink ones just red. I use them with every kickbox dvd for that extra upper challenge. Glad you treated yourself you certainly deserve it!!

Yesterday I went to the mall and got a pair of the Everlast pink gloves Cathe and the crew wear. I can't wait to try them out! I figured after a month of a hard rotation I would treat myself. Does anyone else have them? Do you use them with KPC or is it better to do Hard Strikes or another dvd where they wear the gloves?

Beth

I have some 'free with purchase' beachbody gloves. I am not sure if they are 1 pound, or what. I have been using them on and off with the punching combos. I can feel it in my upper back the day after.

I don't have a heavy bag, so I always skip those sections.

Today was PUB for me. I did the full pyramid except for biceps, which was UP only. Skipped ab work due to time.

What should I use to sub for Pylo Legs?

Awesome - I was thinking of that one.

I wasn't a fan of Lean Legs and Abs ... but I should give it another shot. Then I will switch around and put in Afterburn for a day of 'rest' for the legs, then Cardio Leg Blast. That will fill out my week .. and this rotation. Woo-hoo!

Hi All,
So I've been a bit MIA these last few days. My kids been sick so needless to say I haven't worked out since Monday. Only a Cathlete would understand that taking 2 days off in a row is practically a sin!! heheh

Anyway I have those Pink gloves too and I love them. They really do jack up the intensity just a bit.

And I'm really thinking that I'm going to do the Road Trip. I'm going to see if I can get my sister to join me. If we split the room I think it would cost about $750 total. Not cheap but honestly I really want to go!

Elena

Today was PUB and 300 walking lunges. Had a lot of errands to run today, so just now checking in. Hope everyone is having a great evening.
Chat with you all tomorrow. :)

Hi All!!

Well I must confess, yesterday should have started my December rotation, but I was stuck at work longer than normal, and after eating dinner and resting a bit when I got home, I was all charged up to do X77, then my long winded sister called and kept me on the phone for almost an hour. I just couldn't keep the momentum going after that and pooped out for the night :(. I did hit X77 hard tonight and only took 1 very small break after the step portion to move thing out of the way. I'm a sweaty mess but feel great. Tomorrow is great glutes timesaver #1. I think I might do the full workout if I don't have any interruptions.

I also have the pink 12oz Everlast gloves, but have since purchased the 16oz black gloves for a bit more upper body intensity. I wear them for all the kickbox workouts and love the way my back and shoulders feel afterwards. I feel like a boxing champ when I have them on!!

Well it's time for me to settle in for the night. Keep up the hard work ladies. Can't wait to hear about your workouts tomorrow!!!

Mary

So great to read about everybody's workouts. yMary I have yet to try the X77 workout. X50's are the furthest I've done. No wonder you're a sweaty mess! I wore my pink gloves today and did Rockout Knockout. I really liked how they increased the upper body intensity. Do you wear them the whole workout or just the cardio with gloves section?

I ended up taking yesterday off. Work ran long and then today I was up at 3:45 to go in again. I don't want to get sick and a lot of the staff and residents have a stomach bug. Tomorrow I'm still planning on a plyo legs workout from STS.

Beth

So great to read about everybody's workouts. yMary I have yet to try the X77 workout. X50's are the furthest I've done. No wonder you're a sweaty mess! I wore my pink gloves today and did Rockout Knockout. I really liked how they increased the upper body intensity. Do you wear them the whole workout or just the cardio with gloves section?

I ended up taking yesterday off. Work ran long and then today I was up at 3:45 to go in again. I don't want to get sick and a lot of the staff and residents have a stomach bug. Tomorrow I'm still planning on a plyo legs workout from STS.

Beth
Beth,

I use my gloves for the entire workout for both Hard Strikes and Rockout Knockout. The gloves really add to the upper body challenge. I did not notice much of a difference from the 12oz to the 16oz gloves.

I am ready to head downstairs and take on Great Glutes. My butt is feeling tight from my workout yesterday. X77 really has a lot of lower body work, so I feel like I am just continuing on with the butt rotation from October. The December rotation has a lot of butt work minus the 300 walking lunges (not hearing any complaints from me). OK, it's time for me to get busy...

Mary

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.