Dec 2015 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Season’s Greetings Everyone! Before we get too far into this month of “feastivities”, let’s take a glance at this timesaver rotation so that we can gather all our workouts ahead of time and plug them into the best days for our busy month. There are a lot of short high intensity workouts coming up this month to get a jump start on high calorie burning. I usually tell you to eat clean for best results, but realistically this would be near impossible this month. So I will tell you to drink a glass of water for every festive cocktail you have (in addition to 8 glasses of water per day). I will also suggest you try not to go crazy on the sinful sweets and decadent meals. See you in January to take care of the damage. Happy Holidays!

WEEK ONE:

Mon…RWH ….PLYO HIIT ONE (27 min)

Tuesday….X10…Fat Burning Circuit (31 min)

Wed…Cardio Leg Blast (48 min)

Thursday…. Push Pull…(45 min)

Fri…. Cardio Supersets (42 min)

Sat….OFF

Sun….OFF

WEEK TWO:

Mon….RWH…PLYO HIIT TWO (27 min)

Tuesday….X10….Cardio Blast (27 min)

Wed….Supercuts (46 min)

Thursday…. RWH… LOW IMPACT HIIT TWO (30 min)

Fri… Tabatacise …do at least three rounds… (a total of 45 min if done in its entirety)

Sat…OFF

Sun….OFF

WEEK THREE:

Mon…RWH….LOW IMPACT HIIT ONE (28 min)

Tuesday…X10…High Lo (29 min)

Wed.. Circuit Blast (44 min)

Thursday… X10….Step (29 min)

Fri… All Out Low Impact Hiit (39 min)

Sat…OFF

Sun…OFF

WEEK FOUR:

Mon…. Body Blast Time Saver Series…Step/Chest Triceps (38 min)

Tuesday…Body Blast Time Saver Series…Kickbox/Shoulders (43 min)

Wed…Body Blast Time Saver Series…Step/ Hi/Lo /Back/Core (40 min)

Thursday…Body Blast Time Saver Series…Leg work (48 min)

Fri…Body Blast Time Saver Series…Step/Biceps/Core (45 min)

Sat… OFF

Sun….OFF

Greatly appreciate you creating and posting this rotation while working on Ice! And all the other things you do.

I just realized that I don't have the Body Blast Time saver series :eek:. I thought I had every Cathe video :oops:. Any substitute suggestions. I'm considering buying but I don't know how much use it'll get since I just realized I don't have it.

I just realized that I don't have the Body Blast Time saver series :eek:. I thought I had every Cathe video :oops:. Any substitute suggestions. I'm considering buying but I don't know how much use it'll get since I just realized I don't have it.

I don't have it either, but you can "piece it" together if you're feeling motivated.

Timesaver # 1 - (38 minutes)
Warm Up (Step Jump Pump)
Step Aerobics (Step Jump Pump)
Chest/Triceps (Step Jump Pump/ Bonus Timesaver Footage)
Stretch (Step Jump Pump)

Timesaver # 2 - (40 minutes)
Warm Up (Step Blast)
Step Aerobics (Step Blast Combo #3)
Hi/lo (Step Jump Pump Cardio #1 & #2)
Back/Core (Step Jump Pump/Bonus Timesaver Footage/Supersets)
Stretch (Step Blast)

Timesaver # 3 - (45 minutes)
Warm Up (Step Blast)
Step Aerobics (Step Blast Combo #1 & #2)
Biceps/Core (Step jump pump/Bonus Timesaver Footage/Kick Punch Crunch)
Stretch (Kick Punch Crunch)

Timesaver # 4 - (43 minutes)
Warm Up (Kick Punch Crunch)
Cardio Kickbox (Kick Punch Crunch)
Shoulders (Step Jump Pump/Timesaver Bonus Footage)
Stretch (Kick Punch Crunch)

Timesaver # 5 - (48 minutes)
Warm Up (Legs & Glutes)
All Leg Work (Step Jump Pump/Legs & Glutes/Bonus Timesaver Footage)
Abs (Step Jump Pump)
Stretch (Step Jump Pump)

Thanks for the breakdowns! I was thinking of doing just that, although not sure if I will be feeling motivated ;)

Thanks Cathe for including the time (min) for each workout in this months rotation. I have grown to love the 30min - 40min workouts...esp the HiiTs and similar interval workouts (big fan of high intensity intervals and composition wt workout). I tested a few DVDs of this months rotation with the WO Blender...loving the choices I can mix and mingle, and additional rest seconds. Perfecto - win win. ps...thanks for archiving monthly rotation with hyperlinks to DVDs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.