sham

Hi Debbie,

I am curious about the garlic pills, are they just the
regular ones you buy at the pharmacy?
And what dosage do you take?

thank you,
Sham

Hi Sham!

Yes, they are OTC in pharmacies. I usually buy mine at Giant Eagle (a food chain in our area) in their pharmacy department. I started out with "Natural Wealth" brand. One time I went back and that brand was sold out. They had Giant Eagle's own store brand and I asked the pharmacist if there was a difference and he said there was no difference at all, plus their store brand was cheaper. They are very cheap. (about $2-3 for a bottle of 100, if I remember right compared to $4.50 for the Natural Wealth brand...I MIGHT be off sligtly on prices, but the GE brand was less!) You take one/day perferably with a meal. (I take mine after dinner.) It also says on the bottle that they promote cardiovascular health and help retain normal cholestrol. Be sure to get the ones that have parsley added. That is for breath odors. There is absolutely no odor or after taste from them. The bottle is labeled "Odor Free Garlic & Parsley." Hope this helps. (BTW, both my in-laws take them now and are okayed by their Dr. even though they are both diabetic)
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

My mind was elsewhere.....

Forgive me, I'm sure you said to my face, in fact, what the garlic did for you, but I completely forgot. What does it do for you?

Hi HB!

How are you??? Here is a question from "Sham":

stomach bloating-help!!!
Thu Apr-10-03 07:47 AM

Hi all,
I need help with my bloating problem.
It is all in the mid-section/lower abs.
I am curious to know that if any of you who had
a bloating problem had results when you lost weight.
I always look slightly pregnant because of this bloat.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Sham

Remember me telling you about how my stomach would bloat very big and be hard & painful?? The garlic pills worked wonders!!! This was my response to her.

Sham!
Fri Apr-11-03 09:47 AM
In response to Reply #7

I have had a major problem with my stomach getting very bloated and hard (painful) for about 5 years now. I also had an Aunt that had the same thing. Her Dr. prescribed Charcoal Pills (prescription only) and oderless garlic pills with parsley.(Over the counter) I did not get the charcoal pills but I did go out & buy the garlic pills and my stomach has improved about 98%!!!! I hate to recommend a pill to you but I truly think they have helped me bigtime. Also, keep you very regular, if that is a problem with you??? I think that may have been my problem. Not sure if it is the OIL in the pill, but it works! Hubby cannot take the garlic pills, he is allergic to them, so be careful! He is allergic to many herbs. Just an idea. I cannot believe the difference in how my stomach feels. Good Luck, I know how much it hurts!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.