Daughter walks

ang1058

I work night shift and thought it would be a great idea to walk after work to completly exhaust me! I talked my oldest daughter (13) and her dog to tag along. Welllll the dog started to do a number two, no suprise! Well, the dog ate some GRASS earlier and it was hanging on the fur and we are taking sticks,leaves or anything that resembles toliet paper to get it OFF!!!! She was laughing so hard and I am mortified hoping noone was looking! She told me not only did a good work out but good AB one too.
Now I know why I stick to my living room with Cathe in the DVD!!!
Thought I'd share a work out gone bad :7

LOL!!! Euuuwww!!!!! Dogs are great to have on an outside workout especially if you're alone and female but sometimes they are more of a nuisance!! Even inside I have to lock my dogs upstairs with a baby gate so they don't come downstairs and horse around while I'm trying to peg leg mambo! And just ask Emily what she does with her cat when he decides to camp out on her step!! :7

Angie

LOL, well you got excitment on your walk, but dogs are good if there is only a couple of females out walking or your by yourself. Just they cause more work, so look at it this way, you get a double workout. :)

Kit

I worked the night shift for years and I think I would have had a nervous break down if I had to deal w/ this after working all night. That's just nasty! }(
Get some rest,
Valerie
:)

LOL! That is too funny. I thought when I saw the subject title that your daughter was taking her very first steps! Ha! DAUGHTER WALKS!!! :7
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Thanks for sharing that! I am still laughing, because I have gone through the same thing with my dog. It is so funny when that happens, yet embarassing!!! I can just picture this in my head, and it makes me laugh harder!!! LOL!!!

I am soooo glad that others too have experienced this horror!!!
We took the little rascal yesterday and no "accidents" but he did stop several times I thought I was gonna carry him home, what a sausage:p
My daughter loves the walks and she seems to like the exercise?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.