Dancing with the Stars results, OMG

pace1987

Cathlete
I can't believe that Lil Kim was voted off over Ty Murray. I was just shocked. I'm sorry but he was not good at all IMO. Don't get me wrong he seems like a nice guy but he is a horrible dancer.

Yeah, it was quite a surprise. I actually feel kind of bad for Ty. He's at the mercy of the voting public, and he totally looks like he's ready to go next. Now, he's stuck going to the semi finals, where he is going to look like crap and have to take the sometimes quite nasty and not overly constructive comments from the judges.

That's a shame about Lil Kim. She was really good. But given that DWTS is as much a popularity contest as it is a dancing contest, I guess it's not a total surprise. Remember the season where that tall blond wrestling woman was voted off in favor of Jerry Rice? Same type of thing. It seems to happen every season.

Shelbygirl

Wow... I don't watch the elimination, just wait to read about it on Wednesdays.

That is quite a shock. Usually DWTS is pretty accurate in who they eliminate. Ty really should have gone. Lil Kim's votes must have been WAY low , because she got pretty good scores, didn't she?

He does seem like a really nice guy but he did NOT deserve to stay over Li'l Kim. I was looking forward to him leaving and the remaining 4 to really dazzle us over the next couple of shows. Oh well...

I think Ty and Chelsie were more shocked than anyone. I also thought it would be Ty, Kim, then Shawn. A friend pointed out this morning though that the premise of the show is to take non-dancers and make dancers. Chelsie has done that with Ty. His ballroom is quite good but my DH pointed out his hips probably CAN'T move for the Latin dances after riding bulls all those years! LOL! I love his personality and even the judges admit he is by far the most improved so I'm glad he stuck around for another week.....BUT still totally shocked!!!! :D
Hopefully the judges won't be too cruel about it. He can't control what the public does.

Becky

I was totally shocked .. and DWTS didnt even give the "THE MOST SHOCKING ELIMINATION EVER" lead ins .. I was SHOCKED!!! I thought Lil' Kim and Jill would be the last two to compete .. they are the best dancers ... I was not expecting Lil' Kim to be so gracefull and she was just a joy to watch!!!

Tye .. bless his heart .. gotta love him ... I love watching Tye .. and yes he is by far the most disadvantaged and by far he has improved the most of anyone. His personality makes him fun to watch .. he just tickles me. I thought Shaun would go last night .. then Tye ...

Unfortunately Mellissa is a great dancer .. but she should be....she not only has a background in ballet .. but also she was a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader ... UUMMMM .. I mean come on... yes she is a dancer ....

I really hope Jill wins!! He tries so hard .. and he does not have a background in dance (that I know of) .. and wow is he NICE ;) to look at!!!!

I haven't been watching this season, but was channel surfing at one point last night and holy crap - Li'l Kim likes the plastic surgery!! She used to be really cute - now she looks like a freak. What was she thinking?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.