Dance Step

Norma P

Hi Cathe,

Here's my suggestion for a fun step workout - preferably 60 minutes long:

a combination dance/step workout, including mambos, cha-chas, salsa, pony, over-the-top, etc., followed by an ab workout.

Hope your recovery is still going well!

Norma P.
:) :)

Good idea! I would like to see something like the cooldowns Cathe used to do (a la Power Max, Step Fit, and Step Works) only at a much higher bpm, of course. She could either make this a Low Max type workout - interspersing the dance moves with non-weighted leg work - or adding in power scissors, tuck jumps etc - just to make the workout more Cathe-esque and challenging.

I would like to see a dancey workout from Cathe without a step--maybe a twofer--like floor dance aerobics and a step dance aerobics with an ab add on!

I'm all over this one. Dancy step is my favorite cardio, and no one could do it better than Cathe. Throw in some power moves and make it a toughie!

Dancy step is good. Love to dance anyway. Might as well dance and workout at the same time. Good idea.

Janie

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."
-My mother, Mary Cooper-

Good idea! Dancing alone is a great workout, but adding a step makes it even BETTER!! Great Idea:)

~Adri;-)

:)
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|
My six pack!!!

I love dance, so this would be awesome. I think using a floor pattern would be ideal for a change of pace, yet using the step might be fun, too:)

Great idea:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.