Damage Control

I had Friday off and have worked out Friday/Sat/Today! Thursday I walked around the lakes, Friday was legs, Sat was STS D16 CST, and today was STS D18 back & biceps plus a 3 mile walk. I still need to mow the lawn and start on some fall clean up in the back yard. Busy, yes, but the temps are in the 70's and so enoyable.

I love juicing, the fresh juice is so good for you. It is a lot of work and the juice has to be drank in 3 days. If you want to be able to have it daily, then you need to juice every 3 days. It's a lot. When I do it, I usually take some to my son since he drinks it. It's good for immunity, digestion and inflamation.

It was our 38th wedding anniversary this last week. We out to lunch on Friday and it was so nice!

We meet with Fidelity guy next month. Hopefully we are still on track for me to retire in 2 to 4 years. I think we are, but we do have some questions for him.

It's about time for Dan to get some relief. My MIL recovered quickly from her hip replacements and I'm hoping the same for Dan. It will be nice for you to be off to take care of him and get a nice break from work.

ttyl
 
Well we've been in full "get ready for surgery mode" with DS2 and his girlfriend coming the following week. Lots of shopping and stocking, lots of cleaning and arranging the furniture. I think we're ready! Both cars have been worked on and are in good shape. It will take about 3 months recovery. Dan has been practicing not bending over.

In between I'm just doing weights twice a week, Devi daily, and walking some. My throat has been sore and I'm wondering if it's the silent reflux...still using the daily pill. It's so frustrating. I got my hair cut shorter at last visit and am probably bringing bangs back. The goal is just to have it easier and let the curls go. I look at pictures of me when I was like 6 and I'm going back to that! It's so much easier. It's longer in the back than I want, but I'm doing it in stages so it's not so shocking. The cutting of the bang area was traumatic enough at last visit.

Going to see the Musical: Mystic Pizza today. I'll leave here at 11:30 and get home around 6. So it's pretty much all day between getting ready and driving up and back. It's a new musical with sounds from the 80's and is such a nice distraction from finding a raised toilet seat, a pillow to put between your legs, and the perfect grabber/reacher tool!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Beth
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top