DAMAGE CONTROL....WEEK OF MAY 22

Laura:: Glad you listened to your body and didn't work out at lunch y'day. Perhaps the heat took a toll on you? Hope today finds you feeling better so you can get 'er done and join me in the DOMS! ;)

Hi Girls,

I have finally caught up on my work! I had sooo many invoices to do it was nuts. It was also pretty peaceful here today, so that helped.

My workout was a easy 10 k outside. Took me about 50 mins, 4 mins longer then it normally would. I felt good though, not winded at all and I think that's what it bowls down to. I also did LBB standing leg work. I haven't worked my abs in days. At this point Im wondering why bother!

Diana** Where is DS going? To visit the girls? I know why you are wishing a girl on me, cause those twins stole your heart!

Wendy** You? Talk to much? Did I say that?:eek: LOL

Laura** Maybe you are having my symptoms! Wouldn't that be awesome if you guys did that for me?:p Enjoy your day without the PIA!

I am in a much better mood today. Im not sure what stick I had up my a$$ yesterday but I wasn't a happy camper. Probably all hormone related!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hey I'm back....to talk more!:p:D

Lori:: Don't be so hard on yourself regarding a bad mood. I can be in one for weeks at a time!:eek: :p You also have a good excuse right now. Take advantage of it!;) Nice work out! Why bother working legs? Are you nuts!?! :eek:

Hi Ladies,

No workout to report yet....darn. I started working as soon as I got home from the airport and its been nonstop.

DH went to Vegas for a buddy's wedding. He's staying in a 2 bedroom suite at MGM. Check it out: http://www.mgmgrand.com/hotel/marquee-suites.aspx

OMG, I just got a call from the school, DS plagerized his final English paper, seriously.:mad: She said it was a 62% match on turnitin.com. I'm almost afraid to tell my DH...he will be sssssooooooo pissed.

Lori-glad you are in a better place today! I need a nap right now and am considering laying down for a bit. Nice w/o missy! I'm not surprised you aren't having symptoms yet, most aren't even aware of their condition this early! You will soon enough I'm sure. Yep, I sure love my girls!

Laura-oh, I probably should've mentioned the eating challenge doesn't start until next Wednesday. I'm sure working out in the heat drained all your energy. You work out enough, take a break when needed. You'll have to let me know what you think of fitwear.

Wendy-saw your nails, they look beautiful! I'm a terrible nail biter, so I only pedi's. Not paying for manicures when I just pick it all off. Definitely ITA, glasses can really change your look...smarter, sexier....etc.

bbl

Diana:: I hope your DH isn't in an autobiographical version of "The Hangover" b/c of this wedding! ;):D:p Speaking of which, The Hangover 2 was just released. Can't wait to go see it! Sorry about your DS. How crazy to think he could get away with that. I never did stuff like that. Not worth the risk, IMO! Especially today with the technology! I am sure it's something the teachers are always looking for signs of! :eek: I hope you aren't going to ruin your DH's good time with this news. It can wait til he gets back home right? :confused: Ty re my nails btw and not a drop of polish on them! I love it!

Good Morning:)

I was in between 2 minds again about going to Ottawa again yesterday but I made up my mind to go and now I am excited. It will be a nice get away. And some fun shopping as well:) I am trying to pack now but it won't take long. I am only going for 3 nights and the weather is suppose to be warm.

Boobs are on fire this morning...I will take that over a trip to the toilet! LOL

I was thinking about doing the HM again last night but the temp is suppose to be 28 with humidex of 36! Wouldn't be wise! Makes this alot easier on me.

Wendy** I said why bother working abs...not legs;) I am going to keep it all up for as long as I can. I remember near the end of DS's pregnancy when I looked down at my legs and all I saw was mush and I was thinking "who owns these legs". It was like I was having an outer body experience.

Diana** Did you tell DH what DS did? DH heard last night that there was a party at our house this weekend:confused: But DD wasn't even going to be home. I think she said something to someone, rumors like that just don't get started out of no where. I would like to think she wouldn't be that stupid considering my SIL lives right next door. Not to mention we know all of our neighbors pretty well.

O.k...gonna finish my packing and get my workout done! Hoping to do a run and HR!

Morning Ladies,

I'm heading down for Intensity this morning! Oh, I did say DH went to Vegas, but it is actually DS1 who's in Vegas. I'm sure he will have a great time.

Some of the folks from work are going to karaoke tonight. I may stop in for a couple hours. It was fun the last time we went, except DH had too much to drink.

I have not told DH about this school problem. Jerod didn't make the coffee last night...DH called him down at 6am to get it made....not a fun morning at my house.

Wendy-too funny, I was thinking the same thing about "The Hangover". I'm looking forward to seeing the second on....maybe even this weekend. Not sure when you are heading out on your trip, but hope you have a great time and come home a winner!

Lori-you know we don't understand celsius;). I say enjoy your long weekend away with your girlfriend!

Laura-what do you have planned for this long weekend? We are just hanging out at home and doing some cleaning. I need to clean out the girls room this weekend. It has become a catch-all and needs some attention.

TGIF

Hey Girls,

Just back from my run. Didn't get to do everything I wanted to do b/c silly like I answered the phone every time it rang!:confused: I did HR UB and then went outside for 7.5k. Its warm out but breezy.

Diana** I can only imagine what the morning was like at your house! LOL DD would be so crusty it wouldn't even be funny! Kids are so moody. Have fun tonight.

I don't know if I will be checking in while I am away. I am sure I will have access to a computer though.

TGIF - long weekend .. woot woot

just me and boss and few others here .. short handed and BUSY :eek: EEEEK! Last night plyo was AWESOME - my legs are screaming at me this morning - I must say my plyo class puts asylum to shame :eek: ;) :p SIL and I went at lunch and did S90 bis and back (didnt get to it ystdy) - although I think it should be called SHOULDERS n bis .. b/c my shoulders are FRIED ... ugh

Wendy - GOOD LUCK IN A/C - have a fun LOOONG weekend - WIN WIN WIN!!!!! ;):D

Di - I feel for Jarod - he is messing up left and right .. LOL ... have fun at Kareoke tonight - We are having the family over tmrw - gonna cook out and lay by pool - weather is to be hot and sunny - so should be a good time !!! then me and DH prbly gonna sneak off somewhere ;) :cool:

Lori - MY PET PEEVE - the STUPID phone ringing when I am exercising .. OMG .. nothing gets my dang blood pressure up like that .. especially when answering machine picks up and I here message - IF YOU ARE THERE PICK UP :confused: :mad: :confused:

I hope everyone has a SAFE and FUN long weekend - HOLIDAY weekend!!! Tonight is DATE NIGHT .. calories WILL BE BURNED THE FUN WAY :eek: :D then tmrw - IDK .. may do asylum and STS or may do a totally different BH or KB workout .. ??? we will see .. it is gonna have to be hard and fast b/c I plan on being out by pool w/CABS and the smell of the grill going SOON after lunch!!!! have a great one!;) :cool:

Hi ladies,

I think DH and I are heading to Karaoke after dinner tonight. It should be fun.

Laura-sorry you are so busy. Other employees received an email that the office was closing at 2pm, but my boss didn't bother to tell us until 3:30-UGH. I was in another building this morning so I knew about. I think it's pretty rude that my boss didn't forward it to his team. You have a fun weekend planned! Enjoy your time off!!

Lori-you should know by now not to answer the phone when you are working out. I never do, and if a family members does...well they know to take a message and I will call them back after my w/o. Have fun in Ottowa!!!

Wendy-have a great time!!! Hope you come home a winner!!! Speaking of winning, DH finally went through all my lottery and lotto tickets....not a single winner in the last 2-3 months.

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.