Damage Control Week of Aug 7th

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hi Girls:)

Probably not the right day to restart the thread but I feel so lost when I check in on the other one....so loooong...so much to catch up on! So the *ell with it! I just started this weeks thread....how'd ya like that?

Not a whole lot of excitment in my neck of the woods. Belly and boobs are getting bigger and I find men talking to my chest more so then my face!:eek: Maybe some day I will say "Im up here". My bra looks like it could cover DS's head! LOL I have been feeling alot better. I am down to two pills a day, from six! And I am hoping when this perscription is filled I will be done with them. My energy is also coming back. I have gotten workouts in off and on.....Im probably up 12 lbs now. 15 weeks today...25 to go...but whose counting?:rolleyes:

I ordered some things I needed for my course yesterday. I kind of had to for many reasons but my main reason was to motivate myself to open a book again. I brought my books to work with me and I can't tell you how many other things I have done besides READ! Played games on FB, on my Iphone, plucked grey hairs out of my head....list goes on and on!!! I am gonna have some lunch now and then hopefully open those *amn books!!!

I also ordered the new workouts:D I should be able to do them while I am pregnant!

I will try to check in regularly this week!

Lori:)

Hey Girls,

I've been relaxing and catching up on some recorded shows this morning. When I tried to print my last weeks STS workout cards....UGH:mad::mad::mad: the wireless printer is not working. Anyway, I finally got them printed out by saving my sheets from the desktop to the laptop....and connecting the laptop to the printer. After all this crap I don't even feel like working out now. I'm going to anyway since I want to finish up the STS rotation.

Lori-glad to *see* you here! I'll count down the days with you!:D Good time for you to finish up your PT training so you will be ready to go after baby #3 arrives. I'm hoping for a girl.:p I'm guessing your pills are for morning sickness, and it sounds like you are being weaned off of them! Glad you are feeling better. Pretty much the only time I had any boobs was when I was preggers, so I totally know what you are talking about.

Morning Ladies,

I haven't worked out since Thursday. I'm finishing up STS this week. Today is Chest and Back.

This afternoon I have my 3 hour interview. I'm still pretty nervous about it but will do the best I can. Wish me luck!

What is everyone else up to?

bbl

MONDAY

Hellooooo ladies ..

well this is the start of a SHORT week for me .. I have a fitness photo shoot tmrw in Bham - then I am on my final summer huurah vaca - but nothing exciting .. just time w/DH .. we are going catfishing on the river .. a bit of camping .. and sunning .. and fishing .. close to home .. and NO TELLING what else we may get into!!! :eek: :p

So I did my BH NEW cardio core workout AND BH power yoga yesterday :eek: AWWWLAWWD my entire core is screaming at me .. WOW .. every muscle fiber that is attatched to my torso hurts!!! yikes!!! I need to do yoga more often for sure!!!!

Lori - welcome back - so glad you are posting w/us again we have missed you - one good thing about being preggers .. BIG BOOBS :p

Wendy - where are you girlie!!!

Di - good luck w/interview .. let us know how it goes ..

OK .. it is swamped in here .. gotta run .. have a great day - today I plan on teaching ALL CARDIO class :eek: yup .. a repeat of surprise class last week . LOL :eek: :D

Hello Ladies.

Soooo sore from GS Chest y'day! OMG!

This morning was the BR work out from 7/5 I think it was + GS Tri's. OUCH!!!

Tomorrow is another BR + GS Biceps.

Trying to get in extra cardio but not happening lately cause I'm starting my work outs too late and on Sunday I totally flaked on the cardio and I really had no excuse for it. :rolleyes:

Gotta go for now...BBITAM! :)

DIANA:::: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the well wishes.....my interview seemed to go pretty good as far as I can tell. I guess only time will tell. This job would double my commute each day...still within reason though. Oh, and they don't have a "work from home" policy but are willing to consider it. Otherwise I might see if I could work out of one of our other offices on my current campus.

I'm kicking myself now for not working out this past weekend. No reason really, just didn't do it. Went super heavy on C&B this morning. I have to be to work early tomorrow so if I have time I'll do plyo legs...otherwise it will be short HIIT cardio. I've got bootcamp class tonight but am still debating whether to go to the football meeting instead.

Wendy-those BR w/o's look great! How are you liking them?

Laura-You must have a lot of vacation.....Enjoy your long weekend. I would've liked to use my vacation that way instead of weeks of staying home with the girls. I previewed the BH core w/o...he's tough, but then again the inside out method is pretty tough too!

bbitam!

Goodness, must be a busy day for everyone...found us on page 2! I did plyo legs today as planned. I woke up with sore legs from bootcamp last night and they'll probably hurt more later on today or tomorrow.

What's everyone else up to today?

bbl

Hey Ladies.

My browser has been open to this page for hours as I have been meaning to post but kept getting side-tracked. :eek:

Today's work out was GS Biceps which I kicked azz at thanks to STS! :D Then BR from July 4 (Transform your Booty-12 mins) and then my own extra cardio interval work out of jump rope and jacks (12 mins too-used same interval set up as BR work out).

My upper body is fried for the 2nd day in a row and tmrw I am likely to feel my lower body and my biceps too!!!!

Diana:: Happy to hear you feel pretty good about how the interview went. Keep us posted when you hear something. I LOVE BR. Was going to start a new rotation when I get back from vacation but I think I want to keep BR going for a bit longer instead now! :)

Laura:: Jen/Irish Rose was just talking about the new BH Core work out. She has me convinced to try it....Going to see if I can find it in Sports Authority or Target this weekend.

Hump Day!

Good Morning Ladies,

Off to do Intensity this morning!

The more I read about crossfit the more I want to do it. I looked into several crossfit gyms in my area and they are just too expensive...dammit! $120/month They do offer a 10 punch pass but didn't have the price for that but I'm guessing it would be more than $120. My rec ctr is $300/year membership just to put things in perspective.

bbl

Good Morning.

Y'day was a rest day but I'm back at it today! New week of weight training one bp per day. Will be using CTX this time! Today's BR looks good. No weights. Looks like mostly cardio moves w/a little core mixed in. Going to shoot for extra ab work today if I have time so we'll see how it goes!

Scale is down again. I'm a pound below my goal now. This should work out in my favor if it sticks b/c vacation is coming! It'll give me a little room to grow while I'm gone...LITERALLY! LOL :p

Diana:: Yeah, crossfit is mega expensive. I've looked at it before myself and immediately dis-counted it b/c of the price. You can do the work outs off the website though if you want and not have to give them a dime! :)

Last edited:
Morning Ladies,

This morning will be BM2 Cardio Blast premix...as much of is as I can get through. I have to take DS to school for football today and tomorrow. It may be cut a bit short since I got up a little later than I wanted and I need my 1 cup of coffee before I start.:p

Wendy-So are you changing the Weight w/o's you use each week? Total muscle confusion for sure! Nice the scale is down even more for you!!! Way to go girl!

bbl

Diana:: When I get up in the morning all I do before coffee is pee and weigh myself and sometimes I will get the coffee brewing before I even do that so I hear you loud and clear! I can not function before my coffee!!!!!:eek: Yup-did PS, GS, now CTX. Next one will be after I get back from vacation. Not sure what to do. What's left??

thurs

Hey girlies..

Back from camping..we had fun...tt rednecked the tent had a/c init..lol froze me out..I now refer to the tent as the sub zero tent..lol..my nose is stuffed up now bc it was freezing...no fish so we came back home...I did cathe cardio core circuit today..we are going to go back fishing in abit ...but coming home to a nice bed ton:Dight..lol

Wendy...the bh w/o..it good..typical bh...starts out easy..builds and builds.. a good solid hard wrkn core w/o with cardio bonus

Di..this isfirst vaca I will be at house..kinda enjoying it..we have been on the go for so long...nice change of pace..lol

Ok..gotta jet get swim suit on...
:D
Tmrw think will do gameday...or my last sts plyo legs w/o..or may go wild and do combo w/o...have a great one

Good Morning.

Today's work out was the newest BR from Aug 11 called what you want (12 min) then CTX Shoulders and finally jumping rope for 5 mins cause it's all the time I had but felt like doing it. :)

Official WW Weigh In today has me .6 under goal. HAPPY DANCE! Saw it as low as a full pound under but I am happy just the same. No complaints at all! :)

Laura:: That's what you get for cheating and putting a/c in your tent, woman! LOL :p

Hi ladies,

Yesterday ended up being HIIT 40/20 since I was short on time. No workout this morning ...DS's football schedule is cutting into my workout time. Well, I could've gotten up earlier but didn't.

I still need to finish up my last STS disc and move on to the next rotation. Not sure I want to do P90X, but am definitely looking forward to Shaun T and Insanity/Asylum.

Wendy-My weight is holding steady, no gain or loss...I'll take it just the same. Nice w/o today. I do want to start incorporating BR too. As we all know, too many w/o's for so little time! When is your vacation and where are you going?

Laura-glad you had a great vacation! I grew up camping and sleeping in tents/campers..kind of outgrown that now and prefer a nice warm bed and running water.:p

bbl

COMPLETED STS!!!!

This morning I did disc 36 completing my 3rd STS rotation! I also did ARX to get my mind around doing P90X again.

DH and I are going to take the truck out for a drive today. OMG, this truck is super nice!!! Too bad we can't keep it. These trucks start at 45K which is way out of our price range.

What is everyone else up to today?

Hi Ladies.

I did CTX Chest + abs from All Step this morning. Put off cardio coz I'm feeling a bit under the weather so I didn't want to push. Thought of doing it later if I felt better but I'm thinking it won't happen. Oh well...

It's just me and the boy today. DH is out since this morning and won't be back til after we are in bed. We went outside for a while and he played in his pool while mamma got her dose of vit D. :cool: We will be heading to Target in a few minutes so he can spend the $ he won at the horse track last weekend. ;) After that I gotta get busy with laundry and house cleaning....groan...but I think I'll be dipping into some wine to help me thru! LOL :D

Diana:: Congrats on finishing your third STS rotation! That's phenominal!!!! I have been pondering doing the X, Slim Series and S90 lately. So many work outs so little time!:eek: Plus I am still loving BR and not ready to give it up yet! OY!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.