Daily Deals dvd question

cam64

Cathlete
I have been wanting Afterburn. It is on her Daily Deals. I am also thinking ICE Chiseled Upper Body. I keep eyeing that one too. I am limited with triceps (hopefully not for long), so this seems like a good workout for me. I think I would like the ICE Upper body vs. LITE Upper body. Good choices? Cathe's are all winners, but thought I would ask you Catheletes before I order. This is the last day for Afterburn sale, so need to order today.

TIA!

Afterburn is an excellent total body fat burner!
It is quite different from the other two workouts you are considering as it has lots of non-weighted cardio drills (hence the calorie crushing effect) and has a total body vs solely upper body focus. So it may be easier on your triceps. As long as you workout on a floor surface (Cathe uses sliding devices several times in Afterburn) and don't mind horizontal training (lots of plank style moves - phew! tough!) I think you will find it super effective as you get a little bit of everything (cardio, lower body, upper body, core, metabolic boost...)

If you want an upper body weight workout and want to do all upper body muscle groups in one day (not a split routine format as in many other Cathe workouts), both ICE and LITE are great choices. ICE is on sale today (nice!) and has 2 core bonuses. LITE is a little shorter so may be better if you are pressed for time and comes with a core, extended stretch and a whole lower body workout bonus! The nice thing with LITE Stacked Sets is that all the tricep moves are done back to back, so you can just skip through that one section if you need to omit tricep work at this time.

Happy shopping, cam64!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.