Daily checkin saturday aug 26

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning loverlies!

Today is my practice run for my race! My race is one week from today! OMG!:eek: Anywho...today is my last class and we get to run the actual race course and then they feed us a yummy breakfast afterwards!:9 I signed up for the next class which starts the Wednesday after the race. I'm excited!}(

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good luck Wendy!!

Today I am going to rest. I might do Stretch Max and have an active rest day. We'll see how the day goes. I have alot going on today.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

This morning for me will be PUB/PLB Pyramid Up Premix, 30 minutes of cardio and some abs.

Wendy: Good Luck!

Kathy: Enjoy your rest day.

Susan: I'm sure you will love CC#6 as much as I do. You are doing an amazing job with all of your running!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Good Morning Everyone!

I just finished Power Half hour Arms and StepFit.

Anyone else going crazy checking the blogs for information on yesterdays filming???:p :p

Happy Weekend !:D

Becky, yes, I have checked the blog several times! I'm guessing that they are exhausted!

Today was PS shoulders and legs. My DH walked in on me, saw the TV and said "look at the hair" (meaning Cathe's) I think he meant more like - look at the headband! It was just one of Cathe's looks that truly dates the WO.

Wendy - terrfic job with the running!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

WOW! I am back from my class. That 5K course is TOUGH! LOTS of hills! HOLY MOLY! :eek: I made good time though...for me atleast!:p

I ran 5k on the boardwalk in a/c a couple weekends ago and it only took me 1.34 mins more to run the race course today! I did sooo much better than I thought I would considering the fact that I had to walk some of the hills this morning! I'm very happy! :+ :7 :+

Can't wait till next week now! WOOH!:)

I did Hardcore Kickbox Circuit today and yes, I did manage a Saturday workout!!!!

Have a great day!!:D

Good morning friends:)

Today I am going to do Imax 2 and some lying leg work.

Wendy, GREAT job on the practice run. You must be so excited. As far as my new rotation, I hope I can actually do it. I am not great at sticking to something I write down. My 10 k is September 16th so I will probably still be doing a lot of running until then. I have to get back into doing more full body workouts. I should be getting my new Jari love workouts soon and then I will probably be OBSESSED with that.

Tammy, Thanks, I really enjoy the running and the cardio coaches really get me out of a rut . I have never done the PUB/PLB pre-mix, sound fun!

Kathy, enjoy your rest day.

Becky, I am also checking for the new Blog everyday too!

Phyllis, I remember when I used to wear those thick headbands like Cathe :)

Annette, great job on your kickboxing workout and on a Saturday!

Have a great day everyone.

Susan

Thanks Susan. I managed to create a rotation for JUST THIS WEEK in prep for my race. I think if I do it on a weekly basis it won't be so daunting and I will be okay. :)

Here's my plan:

Saturday (today): Run (5k)
Sunday: Rest day
Monday: Run
Tuesday: HSTA + Abs
Wednesday: Run
Thursday: Lower body + Abs
Friday: Upper body + Abs
Saturday: Race (5k)
Sunday: Rest

A 10K on Septemeber 16th! YEAY! You go girl! Will this be your first race? I am already checkin' out a race to do in late September, early October! I want to do another 5k or possibly a 4-5 miler but a FLAT one this time!;)

Hi everyone!

I just took a look at the latest blog. Everyone looks so freaking fantastic! I love the colors and the styles of the outfits. Now I am really glad I never cancelled my preorder.

Today was Imax 1, and no modifications! I do modify the power scissors on most occasions, but not today. I really feel pumped in this workout. Cathe is so motivating in this one, I hope she does the same thing in the new workouts.
I also did the ab section from PH.

Wendy - You are on the homestretch, I think you are going to do just great next week!

Have a great day!

Thanks for the encouragement, Conni! :)

I was just reading the blog about day 1 of filming as well! I'm very excited! I agree that Cathe and crew all look FANTASTIC! :)

Wendy, it will be my first 10k ever. I am excited, but a little nervous.

Your rotation looks great and so balanced.

I just finished Imax 2 and it seemed a little easy. I think it is from all the running. It really improves your endurance. I have become a total wimp though when it comes to heavy weights now. That will be my next thing to move on to. I was thinking of trying the SLOW and HEAVY. That one always intimidates me.

Susan

I just ran 3 miles steady state on the TM. I had no walking breaks at all!! Yay me! It felt really great. I am sure I could have gone more, but of course Connor woke up crying and wanted mamma!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/151/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great feeling! Is this your first time running or are you a pro?

I know what a great feeling it is getting off the treadmill after a great run. Good for you
:)

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.