Daily checkin Aug 30 Wednesday

Hello to Kim and all who follow.

Today is a TM run at the gym and some ab work.

It's gray and rainy here again today...really stinks! BLECH!x(

Happy Hump Day people!:+

Hi everyone! Kim and Wendy, you beat me to the post this AM. I was having computer difficulties and couldn't get on.

My cardio this morn was BodyMax step portion and C&W step premix. It took an hour and was a good wo.

Have a great day. Phyllis

Hi Girls!

Today I'm thinking about doing MM u/b , and Power Half Hour Ab Burner.

Still dealing with insomnia. This morning I was up at 2:10.
I am really dragging and hoping that a workout will revive me at least a little!!

Take care :)

>Hi Girls!
>
>Today I'm thinking about doing MM u/b , and Power Half Hour Ab
>Burner.
>
>Still dealing with insomnia. This morning I was up at 2:10.
>I am really dragging and hoping that a workout will revive me
>at least a little!!
>
>Take care :)

You should have done your work out when you got up at 2am! Then either you'd be awake and rarin' to go or back in bed snoozin' by now!;)

Good morning everyone!

Today was CTX Upper body and ab hits. That one really kills me if I go heavy! Can we say chest press??? YOW!

Have a good day!

Good morning,

Nice work guys :D Yesterday, turned out “ALL” wrong which ended up as my rest day for this week, long story}( ;( However, yesterday workout is pushed back to Sunday. You know the story…………

Well, I made my mind up last night that I was going to get up this morning and do my cardio workout, and I did. I set my clock for 5:15 and brought it! It really felt great to do. I have always been a morning workout person I enjoy that time of the morning, quiet, NO phones NO nothing but me...me...me :p

This morning, I did Low Max and ooo we what a workout, man oh man I REALLY enjoyed it. My legs were burning, big time That Cathe, is something else she is the only woman I know that can bring a smile to my face, when ever and what ever workout I’m involved in of hers. Cathe you rock!!!! ;) ;) :)

Tonight, P90X shoulder & arms & abs :9

Teddygirl~

I am going to run again today. I will probably do 6 miles and then some lower body workout. No time for personals today.

Cheers!

susan

I did 2 miles in 21.38 minutes at varying speeds on the treadmill and then hopped on the elliptical for a quick 10 to make it a 30 min cardio work out. :)

Have a great day!

Hi Everyone,

I did Power Circuit cardio and abd plus HSC Abd.

I got my 5 year old on the bus for kindergaten this morning. I wanted to chase that bus!;( Maybe tomorrow!LOL!

Have a great day!

Elaine

Daily Check-in

Good afternoon! I came home for my lunch hour to take a break from the office. It is a zoo today with people showing up without appointments.

I keep checking the blog. I need a blog fix! I am anxiously waiting for Drill Max news. Am I the only Cathe blog addict here? I never imagined that I would be so excited about workout DVDs of all things. Wonders never cease.

I am packing my workout bag for the club. I will either attempt my friend’s cardio boot camp class again or jog in the pool and do Aquajock’s drills.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

No Heather, you're not alone in your Blog addiction! I am checking every few hours!:p

I did MM u/b premix and half of ab burner. Just am dragging so badly today. Maybe I'll go walk later and then CROSS MY FINGERS that I can sleep tonight!!!!

Good workouts as usual everyone!~

RE: Daily Check-in

Bringing up the rear again. Howdy all. I'm not sure what today will bring. I want to do something "circuity", but just can't bring myself to do HSTA or bootcamp, so I guess that leaves HSC. These workouts go so fast for me, but I really dread doing them. Wish me luck.

Hi everyone -
Yesterday ended up being an unplanned rest day. I just didn't feel like getting out of bed. But today I got up and did PUB.

I spent some time yesterday looking at a few different gyms in the area. There aren't a whole lot close by and I don't think I'd actually make the effort to drive far to any gym, no matter how great it was. Boy, of the four places I looked at, they were all completely different. I didn't realize how different gyms could be until I visited these four.

Well I'm going to post on the Open Discussin board to get some input. Happy Wednesday!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Another rest day for me today. Appt again today after work which threw me eating late. I can't work out very late anymore due to insomnia if I do. My left lat muscle is still pretty sore especially when I raise my arm but I do feel an improved from this morning when I got up.

Hopefully tomorrow I can put off a circuit (going light on UB due to the pulled muscle).

I too am a blog addict. I can't check too much during the day due to work but I check on breaks and at lunchtime. I'm loving it!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.