Daily checkin 4-30-06 Sunday

SRP

Cathlete
I hope I have the date right. I tend to lose track on the weekends. Anyhow, I do know it's Sunday!

I think I'm officially back in action. The shin is almost better, and I'm going to do LOWMAX today! I can't wait for some real cardio!

I'll also do Legs and Glutes, plus some abs, maybe Core Max 2, and then a stretch. And clean house... guess I'd better get busy on that.

Happy workouts, everyone!

Good morning Shannon....

Today is circuit day for me. I haven't decided which one yet. I haven't picked up HSC or HSTA in a while so those are possibilities. I'll check in later when I've decided and done it.

Wow Shannon!!! LowMax and L&G's....I'd have a hard time walking after that combination!!! Guaranteed to be a real burner!! Have fun! :)

Good morning ladies. That is a heck of a workout! I wish I could do all that, but my boys seem to give me time limits if you know what I mean. I get at least one good hour, so that's not bad.
I was wondering if any of you could give me some specifics on a clean diet. Basically, what is OFF limits. I know I have some real good muscle definition, but you can't always see it. I need to slim down and I am sure the proper diet would help. I definately can't go vegan because I love meat. Any helpful hints would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.