Daily Check in weekend of Saturday August 18th & 19th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did a few segments of Xtrain ride and added on 35 minutes of Cardio leg blast.

when will this heat let up? it's been a warm summer - too warm for me.

have a good day everyone

Rest day here too. Storming here. Enjoy the beach, Lisa!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hello ladies! How are you all??

I finished my coding bootcamp on Thursday. What a relief! It was SO HARD! But I graduated. Now to get a job. I'm finding the headhunters I've spoken to usually have jobs that require some actual experience. But I have appointments with two headhunters on Monday, so we'll see.

So, yesterday I dropped my youngest son off at college. (And today I turned his bedroom into my craft room, hahaha!) After moving his stuff and going up and down 20 flights of stairs, my hip was killing me yesterday.

Today I did Cardio and Weights. Everything except the last portion, the deadlifts and rows, and the chest work. My back hurts a lot these days and I can't do any lower back work. I think if I get some weight off, it will improve.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone!

Hi ladies

Today was a walk. That is all I had time for. I had a bunch of errands to do as well as laundry before I had a massage, I also need to get my hair dyed this afternoon. The grays have taken over:eek:

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies,

Today I got in a quick 25 minute walk at a brisk pace with my friend, she was short on time.

Humid day, overcast and misting by the time we finished our walk.

Have a great day and workout!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey Missy! Good to hear from you. Glad to read you are still working out despite all the studying demands. Congrats on finishing. You sound relieved. Best of luck to you in your job search.

today I did a cathe live upper body express workout. I did not do the abs. I moved onto a light legs workout blender workout for the next 15 minutes. I had to work today so cut it all short.

Great workouts ladies. Nice that both you, lisa, and Annette, got in walks and were out with nature.
i hope to see you all tomorrow

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.