Daily Check in Weekend of May 9 & 10, 2015

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Today I did a Dasha Libin KB workout - Power + RWH Triceps + RWH standing abs one segment + my own stretch.

Have a good day ladies.

Hi Siobhan,

Just missed you here. Today was Cathe Live Hard Strikes..still sweating as I type,lol!

Today is flower day..gotta get those pots done!

Cathe Cardio Supersets & Afterburn Premix
Cathe Total Body Stretch Basic

Okay, I broke down and subscribed to Cathe On Demand to take advantage of her workout blender (WB) she just released yesterday. I made the mistake of watching the demo and I was a goner hook line and sinker.
mad.gif
This thing is awesome
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
, and is exactly what I've been wanting to mix and match Cathe's workouts. I never tried her old blender but this one is nice and from what I'm reading on Cathe's site a heck of a lot more features than her old one. So today I mixed and matched segments from Cardio Supersets and Afterburn that I like doing and added the stretch in and named it and played it back on my tv thru my laptop. I am going to have so much fun with this making up my own workouts. I've already got a 45 minute cardio workout using just her warm-ups because she has some awesome warm-ups. Of course that's not all of them but it's going to be fun doing that on my non weight days. The workout above was my first creation and I had abs in there but didn't have time so had to jump right to the cool down. It's like having a new toy that I can't stop playing with. Had to make myself get up and do housework/cook
mad.gif

Hi Conni and dbclarke,

Today I did Jari Love Ripped 1000 + my own stretch. That was a sweatfest.

db I just subscribe to Cathe Live as I have most of her dvds. I just don't have the time anymore to mix and match on the workout blender. There was a time when I would have loved that but alas, that time has passed. Enjoy yourself. If sounds like a lot of fun.

have a good mother's day everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.