Daily Check in Weekend of June 9th & 10th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did part of 2 workouts from Sydney Cummings 30 day Transformation. It's all a weight focus for me as I just can't do cardio right now. Cathe's X10 set me back a bit yesterday - as it would, of course!

So nice to see most of us checking in yesterday.

Have a great weekend. It looks so nice out today :)

Cardio and Weights. Yes, I'm boring! I'm going lights on the bicep curls because my biceps are huge! But that doesn't seem to be helping, I've lost strength in them, but not size.

Tonight is my son's graduation and tomorrow is the party. I have a program to write that I'm confused about but I can stay after class Monday and get help. It's due Monday at midnight. I'd say it's half done. Ugh....this program is so intense. Harder than the classes I took at the community college. I think it will pay off big time. I'm learning so much!

Hope everybody else has a great weekend!

Congratulations Missy on your son's graduation!! Big day!!

Today was or is sort of a rest day. I have gone up and down my stairs multiple times on purpose(Did some side stepping and backwards down the steps and 2 at a time). I have done some vacuuming and bathroom cleaning.

Glad to 'see ' that we are checking in again[emoji3].

Have a great day and workout!![emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,
Today I did 10 minutes of Sydney cardio but stopped due to discomfort. I then did 20 minutes of Body Blast - Hoco and then added on an upper body segment from another Sydney workout. I did my own stretch and foam rolling. All in all - about an hour.

Congrats to your son Missy. Milestones - they evoke a lot of emotion. Good luck on your assignment.

Enjoy your rest day Annette.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.