Daily Check in Weekend of June 16th & June 17th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hey Everyone,

Today I did Yvette's latest. I needed something a bit longer. I hope you all have a great day. It's gonna be warm here.

I hope everyone checks in! or, at least, works out today!

Enjoy the weekend.

Hey Ceci,

Rest day here. I laid in the sun for about 2 hours, now heading to Sam's Club to get the rest of the groceries.

Hot today!

Have a great day and workout![emoji847]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey all, did the Next Step, all of it. Tomorrow I'd like to do BM2, depending on whether or not I have to visit my father in law.

Sounds like everyone is getting plenty of sunshine!
Today I was going to do Sydney Cummings/youtube again, but decided on Puzzle Fit/youtube as I have not worked out with her for awhile and it is shorter. I did an AMRAP Crossfit type of routine and just added on some of my own stabllizers/loop band moves.
Just getting in a couple of workout sessions per week lately.

Take care.

I have to visit my father in law.
For Father's Day? That's nice.

Yes, my f-i-l lives about 45 minutes away and hasn't been in good health lately. We tried to go visit him a few weeks ago and he said he wasn't up for it. I'm not sure what's going on exactly. He is having some trouble with shortness of breath and dizziness I think. My dad lives near us, and we're going to lunch with him.

I was able to get in an hour of step. I did a new one, Z-Fit Super Step, Seasun for about 30 minutes and was so lost! It's my first time breaking into a new one. Then I did the vertical step portion of the Next Step. I'm going to do some upper body weight stuff I think. It was a busy day. I hope everybody had a great Father's Day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.