Daily Check in Weekend of July 30 & 31, 2016

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did Xtrain Cardio Leg Blast + Pilates by Lisa. I subscribed finally for one month. It's outstanding!

Working today plus dinner out with friends. We have a long weekend here which is great. Ahhhhhhh......

See you all tomorrow.

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I was off work but running around like the fool that I am, but I did workout.
Friday - Cathe Live Hi Lo Cardio and Core
Today - Cathe Live Upper Body Blast off from this week

Both are sweat bombs!!!!

Running around getting things for DS 's apartment and heading to rehab to see DH. Have a great day!

Well I still haven't heard from the gym gym about the schedule.

But I wrote up a Kickbox Circuit workout and then in the heat I practiced an aerobic workout for 20 minutes & gave up due to the heat.

So I did something.

Great intense workouts!! :)
Well, Annette, you did way more than me! lol. Didn't get in my workout today. It was a really stressful day. I will probably be checking in rather sporadically for the next week. Looks like we may be moving & there's some family stuff going on. I do not handle anxiety well in the calmest of times. lol.

Stay cool & see you all later! Have an excellent long weekend there Ceci!

Hi ladies,

Today I just finished Cathe Live Legs and Glutes. I am going to attempt some planks to get some core work in before I hit the shower..don't know how pretty this is going to be, lol!
Love the new series!!!

Hi Everyone,

Today I did Xtrain AOLIH + Rippedism Pipes (bi's/tri's) + 10 minutes of pilates by lisa.

Great workout Conni despite your busy-ness

Annette - i hope things workout for you - you've put in some time and energy to make this happen

Elsie - hugs to you and I hope you squeeze in something today

Have a great day everyone - and yes - I am loving the new series. I will certainly buy it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.