@ DAILY CHECK IN WEEKEND MARCH 28TH AND 29TH@

Calico

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

I managed to do a pyramid type upper body workout using my various dumbbells, wrist weights, ankle weights and the heavy band. 2 exercises for each upper body with the exception of back. Floorwork included abs, legs (with 2 pound ankle weights on) and glutes.

This was about an hour including a nice stretch.

Have a great day and workout!!

Hi Everyone,

Today I did Cathe's PUB - chest/shoulders/biceps + Milhoy bodyweight lower body workout. Wow. it was touch.

Annette - is your gym closed now?

Yes, Ceci, the gym has been closed for a little over a week now. All my workouts this week have been at home. I did buy 10 pound dumbbells yesterday because they were all out of 15's.

Hi Jennifer! Welcome!

Today I took a rest day and did a 35 minute yoga workout. I really needed it. I will be back at it tomorrow.

Jennifer - I checked out that workout. That's amazing you followed the workout like that. We are so glad to have your join our check in!

Hi all

Rest day yesterday and today.

This week is going to be an active recovery week for me. Just walking and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi! I have another YouTube Cathe Live #10 under Jennifer Denny! It is Cathe Live doing an Upper Arm Workout I did today!!
Thanks for Welcoming Me!!

I really appreciate it!!!!

Hi Jennifer! Welcome!

Today I took a rest day and did a 35 minute yoga workout. I really needed it. I will be back at it tomorrow.

Jennifer - I checked out that workout. That's amazing you followed the workout like that. We are so glad to have your join our check in!
It was really hot yesterday! Here in WV, it was like 80 degrees yesterday! I had the fan on! But, it was a little hot! I love step!!! So, far the only one Cathe Live that doesn't do Jumping Jack is Cathe #10, so far!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.