Daily Check in Wednesday September 19th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did Cathe's Ride Video for 30 minutes. My muscles need a rest.

Great workouts yesterday - no matter how long or short! I've doing much shorter workouts lately. Annette - I haven't seen you post a Taebo workout for a while I think. You used to do a lot of Taebo - maybe before you became an instructor - I'm guessing.

Have a good day everyone .

Hi Ceci,

Yeah, it has been a while but I needed a good calorie burn and taebo does the trick.

Today I taught one of my older circuit workouts to 6 ladies for about 52 minutes. I even changed one of the moves in it to the one legged squat with side lateral arms that Billy does in the Taebo workouts. The older workouts need some tweaking to freshen them up.

Then I did about 15 minutes of weights mostly legs(calf machine, inner and outer thigh machines, and the leg press machine), I also did lat pull down and abs on the stability ball.

Then I finished with 18 (was going for 30) minutes on the elliptical machine but I just gave out and stopped.

Son had to be at work at 10 am so now I will go home, change, eat, and go get my hair cut at 2 and then get my squishogram at 3:30. Full day running around.

Have a great day and workouts ladies!![emoji41][emoji6][emoji56][emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Here I am again. My workouts have been better and better. I started doing some upper back exercises and more core work, and since my class ended, I've bumped up my fitness level. My back pain is GONE. It's amazing. I've lost 8 pounds too.

Today I did 30 minutes of Party Rockin' Step 1, and I'm going to go out for a 30 minute run/walk later when it gets cooler.

Take care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.