Daily Check-in, Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Good morning everyone!

Today's workouts:

Hydrow CT- 20 min. Rowing & Weights AMRAP
Blender- "September Rotation Roundup-Week # 2" - 27 min. (a mix of cycle, mobility,
weights, med ball & loop)

That's it!

Enjoy your day ladies!

Good morning ladies;)

Linda- Thank for getting us started! Great job on today's workout with:

Hydrow CT- 20 min. Rowing & Weights AMRAP - tough stuff WTG!!
Blender- "September Rotation Roundup-Week # 2" - 27 min. (a mix of cycle, mobility,
weights, med ball & loop)- sounds fun!

WTG & high fives;)

Today is the 20th anniversary of 911. Its a bit somber for me today remembering 911, what a absolute horror.
My boys then, now adults, I had just taken the oldest one to school, came home and started on my daily cleaning routing turned on the TV. The TV was on Fox News. The anchors were talking about wow that plane must have taken from JFK and was having difficulties because it seemed be flying a bit above skyscrapers and seemed to be leveling off
I watched thinking that's weird. I expected the plane to circle back to the airport or something, it seemed to be lining up for a kamakazi runb like you'd see in a WWII movie. I kept watching thinking no there must be technical problems, but no kept going straight into one of the towers. Seeing the carnage and debris still thinking no that can't be.
I screamed for my husband who was in the other room and he followed my gaze to the tv. Just as the anchors and myself reacted in horror and then a second plane ermerged and lined up heading straight the other tower, no that could n't be,but trageically it was. I called the school and told them what happened and I want my son brouight to the office I will be there momentarily
to pick him up. The school insisted bewildered at what I shared and said he'll be fine. I told them get my son I will get him. My youngest was in kindergarten and was supposed to be there later. I informed the school he would not. I think they had not heard the news thought I was crazy. When did get there and collected my son the had seen either tv or listened to the radio and were in sshocjk as well.
My instincts were to get my kids and keep them safe. Then the rest unfolded as we all know, so sad. Any who its one of those days that makes an indelible mark in your memoty forever.

Hello's and waves to Annette, Siobhan, and Nicki ;)

Here's todays workouts:

KCM 30MTF- Strong & Lean- Workout #1 Strong (Wts)= 29 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 30-minute HIGH-ENERGY METABOLIC BOOST Indoor Cycling Class= 30 Min
KCM- 30MTF - Strong & Lean- Workout #2 Kickboxing (Lean)= 33 Min

Have a good day ladies,

Nora

Nice workout Nora with
KCM 30MTF- Strong & Lean- Workout #1 Strong (Wts)= 29 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 30-minute HIGH-ENERGY METABOLIC BOOST Indoor Cycling Class= 30 Min
KCM- 30MTF - Strong & Lean- Workout #2 Kickboxing (Lean)= 33 Min. Nice…

yes, 9/11 was a very sad, terrible day…..it is still hard to believe that those things
happened…. I watched on Fox this afternoon, President Trump with family members
in Shanksville, PA placing a wreath and speaking with the families. That, of course,
was where the third plane went down…a lot of heroes that day..

Hi girls ,

I had to revise my workout I posted. My hamstrings are so tight I dare not attempt any weights so I am skipping KCM 30MTF- Strong & Lean- Workout #1 Strong (Wts)= 29 Min. Need gentle stretches.
I just wanted to update.

Have a good day,

Nora

Hi ladies,

It is the 23rd anniversary of 911.

No formal workout but I got over 5000 steps wedding shoe shopping with my bestie Judy today. We had fun shopping and hit 9 stores searching for shoes and a clutch to go with my MOG dress. Ended up with navy shoes found at JC Penny 's on sale for $34 . Then I took Judy to Boot Barn and that place is crazy, anything cowboy or western they have it.

Then we found a navy clutch at David's Bridal that was on sale for $39. And we hit Ross' for fun and I found a skirt for $13.99 and finally found a small round blue pillow at Kohl's for $4.80.

So not bad shopping and all for under $100 and quality time with a friend.

Nice workouts ladies. Meeting Judy at the gym tomorrow.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.