Daily Check-in Wednesday, October 9th, 2024

Good morning girls! Had update this AM, so had to wait.................

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Chest & Floor Abs" - 28 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training- 20 min. "Sweat Packed" Total Body Row & Weights AMRAP
Hydrow Journey- 5 min. Rowing-Sydney Harbor, Australia

Have a good day!

Good Wednesday Morning Everyone,

Today I did another Cathe Live Burn Sets Express for heavy legs. It was good and challenging. I added on 15 minutes of a Phoenix Nation jump rope/body weight workout. I am sweating!

Nice to see us all checking in yesterday and getting in our workouts.

Nicki - I am so impressed you worked out during your lunch hour. I am guessing you are working from home?
Annette - another stellar gym workout from you, pushing and pulling heavy weights!
Nora - I seriously considered pulling out Cathe's ME workout today after reading your post
Linda - I have a weightless jump rope as well which I sometimes use. I've tested my heart rate while using the weightless rope and it's still very high.

It's Thanksgiving weekend this weekend. I will be staying home and working a bit and baking/cooking a bit.

Have a great day everyone.

Good job with CL Burn Sets Express Siobhan! That is one of my favorites. In fact,
I like all the Live Burn Sets.

Happy upcoming Thanksgiving!!! I always forget that your holiday is earlier than ours.

Nicki......don't know if you're close to a Target store, but I noticed on their website this AM,
that they have just added a new ropeless jump rope (their own brand-All in Motion) at $9.99.
It has 4.9 % reviews and looks ok.........I checked my local store and they have 4 left, I might
have to go investigate.....always interested in a new toy! What I liked, is since it's their
brand.......they offer a 1 year return policy with receipt. Gosh, I've never heard of that long...
I do have 2 of Target's All in Motion yoga blocks which I got at the store a short time ago,
and they are nice...... just info for you if you want to check it out! Target is where I was
able to get my Spri ones, but they kept selling out and looks like they decided to make
their own brand........

Good morning :)

Linda- Great job on today's workout with:

Blender- "Chest & Floor Abs" - 28 min.- Tough stuff
Hydrow Circuit Training- 20 min. "Sweat Packed" Total Body Row & Weights AMRAP- No doubt that does sound tough and definitely sweat induced
Hydrow Journey- 5 min. Rowing-Sydney Harbor, Australia- I've been to Sydney Harbor
its beautiful and lots of boating, sailing, kayak,wind sailing, and rowing. Lots happening & gorgeous place;)

WTG & high fives on that tough, fun and sweaty workout awesome workout:)

Enjoy the remainder of your day;)

Siobhan- Morning- Thanks for starting us off. Great job on today's workout with:

Cathe Live Burn Sets Express- Heavy legs - Sounds like a challenging one (Insert Cathe's Witchy Cackle)
Phoenix Nation jump rope/body weight workout = 15 Min
Nice combo, WTG and High fives!!

Yes, you might want to give Muscle Endurance a try, its definitely challenging sweaty fun.

Have a good day:)

Hello's & waves to all that follow- Have a good workout and an awesome day:)

Here's today's workout:

KCM Coffeyfit RAW- Total Body Strength Timesaver- Functional Strength = 19 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 20 Minute Abs Workout for a STRONG CORE FOCUSED = 26 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - 30-minute MOOD-BOOSTING HIIT CARDIO indoor cycling workout= 32 Min

Enjoy your day ladies:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.